Super-Charged TRT/Cruise protocol

swolesam

Folks - wanted to share with you my latest TRT regimn, get some feedback and some ideas to further enhance it. it can never be perfect, always room for improvement, right? yup, totally.

I've been on TRT many years and have more than 12 cycles under my belt, so please dont just take this and apply it as it is. Assess your own tolerance 1st, and never introduce more than 1 new compound that you havent used before at a time, reason being if sides show their ugly head, you wont know what caused it, and you'll have to stop all your compounds which will be a VERY frustrating experience to say the least.

Test E - 200mg ew, 2 shots. You can replace with Test P, but just more shots to accommodate the short ester half life.

Proviron - 50 mg ed. This contains shbg and frees up Test hence you'll experience elevated free Test.

Nandrolone Deconate (deca) - 150mg ew, 2 shots. anything less than that and i get no effects watsoever. The reasoning behind deca on trt at low dose is to increase anabolic activity in the body, and get some joint lubrication and healing.

Epi Prohormone (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol)  20mg ed. This is quite similar to Var in effects, and has AI attributes. I see myself needing less AI (adex, aro) while on it. In addition its anabolic:androgenic ratio is 1100:91. Yes, its not a typo its 11 times more anabolic than Test. This is a 17 alkylated compound hence cause some stress on the liver, but never really caused me any noticable issues. But, my AST and ALT get a few digits above the High normal, hence i will not continue this throughout the whole cruise. probably pulse it 3 weeks on, 1 off, or so.

HCG - Currently @ 600 iu per week. To keep the boys full & functioning well, regulate HPTA (partially)

Clomid & Nolva - 50mg and 20mg  respectively, 3-4 days per week. Theraputic dose to get the natural LH working and FSH. Otherwise they are < 1.

DHEA - 100mg 2x times per week. Maintenance. I notice weird agitation & aggression when taking this, dont know why, but its def apparant. So im sticking to 2x per week max.

Caber - Only when Deca is involved. 0.5mg once a week. I notice crazy morning wood the day after, which is a bonus! :)

Aromasin - 12.5mg 1-2 times week. Epi handles all estro effects for me, so i stick to 12.5mg once a week just as maintenance dose. When i lay off epi, i do 2x week.

Creatine Mono - I only use the micronized one for solubility. Very effective. 

Vit b complex, P5P, and Vit b12 - all oral supps, great for metabolism & prolactin control (p5p specifically).

Then all the regular supplements ofcourse - garlic, ginseng, fish oil, pumpkin seed oil, prostate supps,...etc.

All comments / suggestions / ideas welcome. 

If you have a TRT protocol that works well for you, be all means post it out, lets share thoughts & learn together.

SemperFi

Superb post.

Look forward to contributing in the near future and being part of this discussion.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Better living through chemistry!  Interested in this idea. Trt/cruise for me has been cyp and tne on occasion, with hcg I'm tempted to run npp next cruise, however, many of you are talking deca... From a novitiate perspective, looks fairly bulletproof. Do you run a diet with maintenance cals, or slightly above?

B

Burrr

do you run the hcg and provi at that dose year round, or cycle off?

swolesam

def not year round bro. HCG i stick to 600 iu per week while cruising/trt. once i get on cycle, im down to 400ius / week.

I tried to push the clomid up to 100mg and drop hcg altogether, and proved no bueno for me. Maybe cause iv been on trt for a while now cruising & blasting, but hcg seems to be a staple to keep libido and the boys full.

Proviron - i never run it on cycle. Not for any reason, just havent in the past.  I think it hits my sweet spot while cruising though. Do you use Proviron while blasting?

swolesam

bro, while cruising i feel more of a need to increase cardio as well as tighten up the nutrition to a Tee to stay lean & tight. I guess with less androgens floating around in my system, my body requires the extra cardio & clean diet to stay lean and NOT go in storage mode. At least thats my metabolism.

B

Burrr

swolesam said:
</p><p> Do you use Proviron while blasting?</p><p>
I only use it for sex, never for a cycle or a cruise </p><p>It helped me set some PRs in the bedroom</p>

blastthru23

I'm pretty much the same. If i don't keep the diet tight i blow up like puffer fish! I have to run at a deficit for the most part. Well a few hundred above BMR.

SemperFi

I wish I could use Provi but it is a BP killer for me. Strangely enough I can use other DHT derivatives without the same issue. Supplementing with stanolone makes provi seems mild when it comes to libido and I do not experience the same BP spike when taking it.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I just came off cycle and I have been supplementing with 75mg/wk of deca for the last several weeks to prepare for resuming my TRT regimen.

Here is what I plan on until I can have some additional blood work done in about 4-6 weeks. I have never ran a TRT stack per se so getting my Test dialed in may take a few months. I used Hulks layout as a guide for easy reading.

TestC- Pharma - 180mg/EW Split dose Wed evening and Sunday morning

Nandrolone Deconate - UGL - 75mg/EW - Joint health, added anabolic effects, comparatively easy on cholesterol. 

Arimidex - Pharma - .5mg E3D - I adjust down to once a week when needed

Caber - Pharma- On hand 

HCG - Pharma - 500iu/wk. I do not need as much when on TRT and at my age it is mainly used for ascetics. ;)

Creatine - 5g/ED. I do not use a loading phase and never go over 5g/ED. Is hypothesized to create stress on the kidneys but I have not done much research on it in that regard.

BCAA's + Glutamine - For recovery and helps reduce sugar cravings. Relatively low dose of 3g and 5g ED.

Hydrolysed Protein - 45g/ED

iThyroid - Iodine 12.5mg for thyroid support.

Vitamin D, B12, B complex (slow release), Magnesium, Multi-Vita & Mineral, Cortisol (adrenal) supplement - All these are for support and stress reduction.

Prosta-Strong - Prostrate health.

Fish Oil - I am not committed to any one brand or dose size and I change up brands on occasion. Costco has a liquid form that takes like lemon meringue pie that I use when I get my hands on it.

Protease and Probiotics - with meals for digestive health and nutrient absorption.

There are a few other things that I take daily but they are not specifically for TRT.

On cycle or TRT I donate blood regularly and I highly recommend everyone that can to do it. It is a win/win situation.

I have never considered using Clomid or Nolva but Hulks reasoning makes perfect sense and I will consider adding it in the future. 

SEMPER FI

Dolf

I love proviron and run it with nearly every cycle except eq. Proviron combined with eq skyrockets my bp. Personally as long as it doesn't affect bp I think everyone should include it into their cycles. Muscle hardness, vascularity, increased libido, increased free test, and slight anti e properties what's not to love?

swolesam

proviron's super mild nature with sides, and strong benefits with free t & libido makes it a hard bargain to turn down. It is slightly suppressive though, so i keep it to max 50 mg ed while cruising.

swolesam

+1 sf. awesome info.

5g creatine is a safe dose per my research. I usually cycle 2-3 months on & 2 months off. 

Glutamine is a staple, 10g per day.

BCAAs - 10g+ split between pills & powder.

Thanks for listing out your regimen brother. 

D

Dont_trip

as I suggest you research Ubiqunol it will change your life and help blood pressure amongst many other things such as irregular heartbeat and also repairing the heart just google Ubiqunol and dr.mercola you will be very amazed.I recommend it for everyone of you guys for real 

SemperFi

Good add Trip. +2

For those who do not know Ubiqunol is what CoQ10 is converted into by your body. Everyone knows the benefits of CoQ10 or should. Whichever one you choose remember both are fat soluble so make sure you take them with a meal high in fat for maximized absorption (that goes for Vit D also). Nothing is a bigger waste of money than timing your supplementation incorrectly.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

+2 both SF & Trip ! Good info. 

I remember my trt doctor told me about Ubiq as being a v potent form of CoQ10 and recommended it to me, i bought a bunch but didnt put them to use. As soon as i saw your post, i went into my inventory & brought a fresh new bottle out and started back on it today. Thanks for bringing it up. btw, brand i use is Jarrow Formulas Ubiq. I just think this company is top notch with their quality, they take no short cuts.

blastthru23

Learning a lot on this thread. Never favorited so many posts in a single thread! Great conversation here thanks y'all! It's like eavesdropping on some high level wizards discussing secret ingredients of some powerful potions 

swolesam

i posted my labs on this protocol here:

http://musclegurus.to/lab-tests/labs-on-mega-charged-trt-regimn-for-4-weeks

This will give you an idea what to expect if you follow this protocol, well BIG ASSUMPTION here is your body reacts like mine to the same compounds, which ofcourse everybody is different. so please, dont follow it blindly, understand what each of the compounds is doing and how it reflects back on the lab numbers. Also build your own tolerance. Be Safe plz.

swolesam

oh yes, AFTER drawing bloods i started HGH 2 iu per day. 7 days in today. So add that to the regimn above for the full protocol.

Will continue on with HGH and take blood in another 4 weeks to hopefully see the IGF number (sucks now at 89) to be hopefully on the high normal. if it shows progress, but not high normal, that means i need to increase the dose, so i will do that if thats the situation that presents itself. I like the minimalist approach to things so the least amount of exogenous hgh to produce the HIGHEST IGF numbers in my blood work.