Super Tren

Hulksmash91

Super Tren, there isnt to much out there on it. Has anyone used it? if so what type of results did you see, dose, sides...the normal things?

Zewi

I have to ask.. What is Super Tren? Are you talking about Tri-Tren? explain please. 

Hulksmash91

no im talking about Methyltrienolone. members on other forums refuse to talk about it. MODs have all but forbid it but it seems rather new and i cant find much information on it at all.

Hulksmash91

all i can find on it is that you can inject it 1-2 times a day or take the tab and its measured in mcg insteasd of mg because of how strong it is. there is only a hand full of sources that i have found that even touch the stuff.

hayabusa

This compound seems to be very scarce in the black market and as a result, has very little to no user feedback.

Dossier31

i heard of a src on E that has some crazy blends. apparently, a buddy of mine just ordered some of his shit, and one of the blends has this stuff in it. he mentioned a no ester tren also. not sure if it's the same thing, but can you imagine that? like straight asshole in a bottle!

Hulksmash91

the few sources that sale it say its tren cycle results in a matter of 3-4 weeks instead of 12-16....just kills your liver as well hahah