superdrol

siegmund

Over here in the states lately ,,there's been a lot of debate on superdrol,, I'm not sure how popular it is ,everywhere , but here it s become quite popular..2a 17a  dimethly etiocholan 3-one17b-01 its a active designer steroid with no need for conversion  its to gain quick hard rapid gains  and compared to mastorne its highly toxic and great caution should be used with it.cycles should be run ,no more , than 4 weeks and that's if your advanced and 3 weeks is recommended if your not advanced.its very harsh on liver and ,live protection is a must along with milk thistle or tudca and very harsh on bp ,its also known to inflame and irrate prostate  , it also takes a hit on lipids and chlorastoral and extreme cases of acne  ,  you must make sure water intake is high at least 2liter a day and if you look at  the structure of superdrol it looks like it cannot convert to estrogen. There's must debate on this but it deffently causes gyno and lactation  so running some low does caber would be wise  superdrol and aromatise inhibiters  and yes you would be running t along side  so ai is a must and pct is Nov and clom standard ..  What is your take on this superdrol??? Myself ,I just see to many harsh sides ,,to be beneficial to myself ,, how you feel  

First timer

Wow, you definitely not a salesman for superdrol Lol. Doesn't sound very appealing at all mate. To many sides regardless of gains. Not that I no much about this stuff, but that info would just put me off.

siegmund

I agree ,,its pretyu wicked ,, guys are getting jacked on it ,,but I wouldn't and touch ,your right way to many sides

P

PROZONE

I personally dont care for superdrol, Iv used it stacked with TEST @ 600/wk, TREN @ 700/wk and EQ @1300/wk, this is my normal favorite cycle with either dbol when putting on weight or tbol or winstrol when trying to shed a little, I had planned to run it for 4 weeks with my cycle but could not deal with the sides and had to call it quits around 20 days in. The headaches were brutal.

ngronoc1008

Hey guys, new to the forum and sort of a newcomer to AAS. I did a couple cycles of Test E I got from a friend of mine when I was 20-21 (I'm 28 now). I had no idea what I was doing at the time, didn't even run a PCT. Thank god, my endocrine system rebounded on it's own. Anyway, I recently purchased Superdrol and Nolva. I think I have a pretty good idea of how to cycle it; just wanted to know if you guys have had any success with this particular PH?

BobbyO190

Yeah. I would strongly suggest NOT.

You don't seem to have the experience and or need for such a risky steroid.  Get some Test E again and build from there...

BodyGear

Ha Ha ... Right Zewi!! Fuck that shit, It dont sound very appealing to me Either!!  BTW, this is your boy from Supps we changed our name AGAIN! LOL

blastthru23

I got some for free, and I wont even give it away either. I am not sure why I haven't chucked it in the trash. I hate throwing things away. But, I do throw away garbage...So what the hell am I waiting for? (I'll keep the bag it came in, its a nice little ziplock, I'll put something else in it lol)

ashop

Its one of the strongest designer AAS orals I have ever used. It puts on size and strength extremely fast but for some, myself included, the side effects can be fairly harsh. I found the 10mg works very well for me and I avoided the side effects at this dose.

Maxima

Just asking, why would superdrol be any stronger than regular dianabol  ?  It is all just methandrostenolone or metandienone isn't it ?

ashop

Just asking, why would superdrol be any stronger than regular dianabol  ?  It is all just methandrostenolone or metandienone isn't it ?

Superdrol is not the same compound as DIANABOL but could possibly be as strong, if not stronger.