Supplements Quality

swolesam

I consume alot of supplements, i mean a WHOLE LOT of supplements including but not limited to protein shakes, Green Tea extract, Amino acids, multi vits, vit c, vit b complex, hawthrone berry, fish oils, garlic, flax seed oil, l-arg, Iodine, creatine,.... I basically categorize them by function: metabolism, protein synthesis, digestion, glucose metabolism, carb/starch blockers, joint repair/healing, libido,...etc.

Ofcourse every supplement company will hire the best "face" for their products that they can afford. By no stretch of the imagination, that athlete/body-builder marketing the products is actually using the supplement. They might be, but its no guarantee. Its basically a job for them. so customer beware (needless to mention, but never hurts to state the obvious sometimes ;) ).

Since most of these supplements are not regulated by a government entity, FDA, the idea of an independent lab testing the supplements in depth is very appealing to me as a customer since i do care about the quality and purity of the shit i put in my body. I stumbled upon  labdoor.com/rankings/ website, and i was very impressed with the details of their investigations.

1st they list alot of the major product categories out there like green tea, creatine, protein powders, whatever you have in mind. Within each category, they rank the individual brand products based on label accuracy, product purity, nutritional value, ingredient safety, and projected efficacy

i love it. Free sign up to view full report for the products you want. First thing i did was to check for supplements i already use to see where they sit in the rankings, and i use it now to check new products i want to buy just to get a sense of the purity and quality factor. 

Whats amazing is how low BSN Syntha-6 scores, "D" ranking !! A good revelation that i wouldn't have known if i didnt see this research.

Hope this turns out useful for the community here, i figured i'd share it since i personally find it invaluable!

swolesam

its a rarity to find an entity that gets your back as a customer! Its like a breath of fresh air, aint it brother !!!

Another one for you, you might already know this one though, is similar entity for AAS with main purpose of AAS Harm Reduction:

https://anaboliclab.com/

The issue with this 1 is that every batch can be different, so if they pick 1 batch test it, publish the results, thats NO guarantee of the next batch's quality! But oh well, something better than nothing, and IMO a good reputable company that produces quality stuff will not just decide out of the blue to push bunk out to its customers unless if its a true mistake OR you bought from a distributor that has knock offs which in that case wouldn't be the manufacturer's fault.

swolesam

these 2 sites are very handy.

If you guys come across any indepedent entities who apply safety or purity tests on peptides, that would be the shit!!!