Supps-For-Life.to Customer Discussions

suppsforlife

Hello dear customers,
We are glad to announce that we recently added Odin Pharmaceuticals products shipped from USA Warehouse 4 with a discount of 10% check it out = https://supps-for-life.to/product-category/brands/usa-warehouse-4/odin-pharmaceutical/
And our most recent update - added Alpha Wolf Lab products that are shipped from USA Warehouse 8 with various discounts. Check it out here = https://supps-for-life.to/product-category/brands/usa-warehouse-8/alpha-wolf-lab/

Grab your quality gear at best prices!

Maniac1130

Wanted to drop a line here and let everyone know that I got my first order in today by these guys and everything looks legit. I still have to order some more supplies before I start my first cycle which won't be for another month so I won't be able to write an official review. However, I will be giving these guys the best review I could possibly give (assuming all the gear I get is 100% legit which it seems to be).

For now, I thought I'd pop in and let everyone know that if you order from these guys you will get your gear. Shipping was fast too, I think it took 3 days to reach my mailbox! Awesome dudes to do business with and will definitely be ordering the rest of my gear from them! Hope this helps any of you guys out there doing your research!

suppsforlife

Huge thanks Maniac! That's deeply appreciated. When you do start your cycle and find out that the products are actually 100% legit, please don't forget to write a review in "Top Rated Sources" here - it would greatly help us as well as those people who search for legit source.
We're glad we could be helpful and be sure we will remain this way!

Maniac1130

@suppsforlife no worries my man, once I do start my cycle (which will be right after I get my next order from you guys) I am going to leave the absolute best review out there. That's a promise! And yeah, I can't take all the credit for going with you guys I had help from @BiggyBill he pointed me in the right direction. Thanks man!

suppsforlife

@suppsforlife no worries my man, once I do start my cycle (which will be right after I get my next order from you guys) I am going to leave the absolute best review out there. That's a promise! And yeah, I can't take all the credit for going with you guys I had help from @BiggyBill he pointed me in the right direction. Thanks man!
huge thanks Maniac! that would be of a great help! customer reviews are something we highly value as they can help us as well as others people in finding a reliable source.
I just pointed out to those guys who helped me too.
will always try to help with whatever I can man.
Huge thanks BiggyBill as well! is always nice doing business with nice people!

GooDaze

Yeah.... I can access it but it seems to be updated now so I was checking in.

Thanks the the reply BiggyBill/Supps. I would PM if I could ;)