Sus 300 cycle

Ado

Hey gurus,
Can someone please help with a cycle schedule for me using sus 300, arimidex and nolvadex.
I have half an idea what I need to do but just want someone that's knows what their doing to give me a schedule to make sure I'm not far off.
Thanks. 👍👍

HGH.to

what's your age? height and weight? goal? experience dieting and working out? I assume it's your first cycle? also, have your bloodwork?
You need sustanon to grow, arimidex just in case estrogen flares up and novladex for PCT if you want to remain natural.

Ado

what's your age? height and weight? goal? experience dieting and working out? I assume it's your first cycle? also, have your bloodwork?
You need sustanon to grow, arimidex just in case estrogen flares up and novladex for PCT if you want to remain natural.
39. 170cm 98 kg. I've just lost 20kg. No bloods.
I'm going to do a 10 week cycle. 2ml a week. I was going to start arimidex on the 3rd week but not sure to do 0.5mg daily or 1mg?
Will start nolvadex 3 weeks after last jab but not sure of dosage and how long for? Any help would be appreciated.

HGH.to

No bloods.
best is to have them. you will know where you start
I'm going to do a 10 week cycle. 2ml a week.
10 weeks cycle sounds good, altough you can also go for 12-14 weeks, optional. yet 2 ml a week is sounds too much for a beginner. you'll get 600 mg/week of testosterone which is way too much. better spread the 1 ml throughout the week. such as 2 injections of 0.5 ml but it's best 3 of 0.33 ml because sustanon has shorter esters
I was going to start arimidex on the 3rd week but not sure to do 0.5mg daily or 1mg?
it's not set in stone to start at 3rd week. you may need to start at second week, or you may not need to start with arimidex at all.
moreover both 0.5 mg and 1 mg daily sounds too much. although, in rare cases, it may seem good for someone. it depends on how much exactly ou aromatise. common dosage for most is 0.5 mg twice a week, but then again, it can be too much for some or not enough for others.
Will start nolvadex 3 weeks after last jab but not sure of dosage and how long for? Any help would be appreciated.
usually it's 2 weeks after the last jab, but you will see how you feel.
about dosage of nolvadex for PCT = 4 weeks. 40/40/20/20 mg per day/week.

Ado

best is to have them. you will know where you start

10 weeks cycle sounds good, altough you can also go for 12-14 weeks, optional. yet 2 ml a week is sounds too much for a beginner. you'll get 600 mg/week of testosterone which is way too much. better spread the 1 ml throughout the week. such as 2 injections of 0.5 ml but it's best 3 of 0.33 ml because sustanon has shorter esters

it's not set in stone to start at 3rd week. you may need to start at second week, or you may not need to start with arimidex at all.
moreover both 0.5 mg and 1 mg daily sounds too much. although, in rare cases, it may seem good for someone. it depends on how much exactly ou aromatise. common dosage for most is 0.5 mg twice a week, but then again, it can be too much for some or not enough for others.

usually it's 2 weeks after the last jab, but you will see how you feel.
about dosage of nolvadex for PCT = 4 weeks. 40/40/20/20 mg per day/week.
Thank you.

Denicnut

Hey gurus,
Can someone please help with a cycle schedule for me using sus 300, arimidex and nolvadex.
I have half an idea what I need to do but just want someone that's knows what their doing to give me a schedule to make sure I'm not far off.
Thanks. 👍👍
Only use the arimidex if bloodwork says you need it! Do .3ml 4x per week of just that 300mg sust and get bloodwork it’s ok if estrogen is a little high it’s actually good especially if you don’t have symptoms!