Susaton vs the rest

Alexdb2022

Just wanted to throw this out there. Opinions on sust vs other test? Seems optimal to have the different time esters to me! Why is it hated on so much for performance enhancing cycles

D

Deleted member 45086

Just wanted to throw this out there. Opinions on sust vs other test? Seems optimal to have the different time esters to me! Why is it hated on so much for performance enhancing cycles
I don't hate it at all. Found it was just easier for me to run test prop with npp, tren a, ect and test e with deca, Eq, or tren e. Sustanon, deca, and Dbol is a very common cycle and TBH I actually like a high dose sustanon cycle by itself like 500 eod or m,w,f either one.

Alexdb2022

I don't hate it at all. Found it was just easier for me to run test prop with npp, tren a, ect and test e with deca, Eq, or tren e. Sustanon, deca, and Dbol is a very common cycle and TBH I actually like a high dose sustanon cycle by itself like 500 eod or m,w,f either one.
Sounds like some serious cycling brother. I switched to long esters just cause scar tissue problems and pin spots. I know it gonna be a little less effective, but it will save my body a lot of pain

Alexdb2022

500 sust eod is insane man! I was gonna run 400 and pin 2x a week with my NPP and mast

D

Deleted member 45086

500 sust eod is insane man! I was gonna run 400 and pin 2x a week with my NPP and mast
I know it sounds crazy high but I only run it for like 8-10 weeks whereas test e or c you can run for very lengthy cycles 16 weeks+. If you look up sustanon on most sources page 750-1500/week is not uncommon. What you are doing is plenty for you, especially with npp and mast. You will like your results 👍.

Alexdb2022

I know it sounds crazy high but I only run it for like 8-10 weeks whereas test e or c you can run for very lengthy cycles 16 weeks+. If you look up sustanon on most sources page 750-1500/week is not uncommon. What you are doing is plenty for you, especially with npp and mast. You will like your results 👍.
I may slowly uo to say 1200. 1.5 mil twice a week wouldn’t be too crazy.

Alexdb2022

I love the strength and recovery part of test. I’m never sore. Literally my favorite part of being on gear. No DOMS ever

D

Deleted member 45086

I may slowly uo to say 1200. 1.5 mil twice a week wouldn’t be too crazy.
No you keep where you are. Save them higher doses for later on. You are just beginning to run cycles where me on the other hand is about done. My first sustanon cycle was 600/week with deca 400/week. I got strong and grew plenty. Don't overdo it right out the gate.

Twizted

You should really be dosing sustanon more than 2x per week. Sustanon has a mix of esters and the shortest ester eliminates really fast so EOD would be optimal for stable levels. NPP should be EOD as well.

Alexdb2022

I guess my thiguht was…. Does it make blood levels not stable?

Alexdb2022

You should really be dosing sustanon more than 2x per week. Sustanon has a mix of esters and the shortest ester eliminates really fast so EOD would be optimal for stable levels. NPP should be EOD as well.
Yea but its
Mostly longer esters isn’t it though? And the amount of test p is smaller I thought. I really got it for hopes of just pinning twice a week.

Twizted

Yea but its
Mostly longer esters isn’t it though? And the amount of test p is smaller I thought. I really got it for hopes of just pinning twice a week.
Depends on what lab you have but most have 2 short esters and in 400mg a little under half is usually short ester. If your looking for 2x a week you should grab enanthate or Cypionate

HGH.to

agree with Twizted. you need to use it EOD for maximum stable blood levels because of the short esters. twice a week is common, but it's not enough. you're likely to get fluctuations in your bloods. that's why many members don't use it. often administration. and yeah, it's not hated at all. still a lot of people run it. but the thing is - if you want short cycles go for Test P used EOD as Sustanon. If you want long cycles, you are better with Test E or C that don't need as often frequency of administration.

Alexdb2022

agree with Twizted. you need to use it EOD for maximum stable blood levels because of the short esters. twice a week is common, but it's not enough. you're likely to get fluctuations in your bloods. that's why many members don't use it. often administration. and yeah, it's not hated at all. still a lot of people run it. but the thing is - if you want short cycles go for Test P used EOD as Sustanon. If you want long cycles, you are better with Test E or C that don't need as often frequency of administration.
Yea I mean I def knew about test p e and c but I guess I was a bit misinformed thinking I could use twice a week cause the long esters, but really, I could eod and that’s only really one extra pin so that’s fine