Sweet smell on tren

David16

Yeah, many have speculated that Tren has some kind of effect on our male pheromones, which makes women like our smell

D

Deleted member 45086

Personally I sweated so much I smelled like the butt end of a buffalo.

D

Deleted member 45086

Depends on the stress, the only sweat that smells is the one u caused by stress
Actually researched it. The odor, good or bad is caused when the sweat comes in contact with the normal bacteria on your skin. I probably just carry a little more. Still love tren though.

loren

the research ive done is the smell comes from the type of oil the tren is made with i do notice the same. when im not on tren i also sweat less tren is by far my favorite gear i also read. its 10 times stronger than test. i personally try not to pair it with another toxic compound

Vart

Actually researched it. The odor, good or bad is caused when the sweat comes in contact with the normal bacteria on your skin. I probably just carry a little more. Still love tren though
I heard somewhere that when u are stressed ur sweat is different meaning more bacteria can reproduce there but idk just use the deoderant that makes it so u dont sweat around the arm pits and u should be good

kingswe3are

I 100% agree with Loren. By far my favorite. Haven’t ran in awhile, though. Last I got came very cloudy and one had crystals floating around. Tried shaking & heating up, but no change. Seemed very suspect so did not proceed. It does make me sweat like crazy. Have to carry multiple shirts to work with me to change out through the day. Also makes my voice raspy.