Switching to deca

bobby ricky

Switching to deca from npp? Because of cost I’m going to deca and was wanting to get some opinions. Last run of npp was 500 week and was wondering where to start my deca?

suppsforlife

Can start at 500 mg weekly as well if you love the way it worked at that dosage.
remember Deca is used less often but takes longer to kick in. That's why cycle lengths are generally longer.

otfjoey300

Yes I second supps comment ; these cycles need to be run longer and take much longer to leave the system; usually end the test two weeks after you end the deca, then start pct two weeks after the test no less than 30 days after your last shot of deca. Sometimes also needs a more aggressive PCT using all three suggested compounds (nolvadex, clomid and HCG)

I love deca, but run the test higher (3:2 ratio; maybe even 2:1) as I stated in an earlier thread you could keep proviron on hand to help combat the ED issues that potentially are brought on by deca.

Keep us updated

suppsforlife

If I remember well, bobby ricky mentioned using same test : nandrolone ratio with success. But yeah, I second the higher test dosage (3:2) plan.