Synthol

I'm thinking of adding Synthol into my steroid mix,using carefully ,not like these guys in the pictures you see,who have never trained in their life,no I was going to test it out in moderation to see the results,I've read up on it, seems interesting,just gonna do a three months run, has anyone had a result with it,are no the gains are tempary, think it be worth while to try.

CaptainPlanet

I wouldn't, it's poison. It basically just seeps in between your muscles, and hardens. It pushes the muscle fibres apart giving it a bigger appearance. It doesn't even look aesthetic. There's no positives in it, why use this stuff?

Avoid it, please. :)

CaptainPlanet

Additional note. If you're really looking into gaining mass, do a bulking cycle and add GH into it. Don't waste your money on a cancer causing synthetic compound that won't yield any great benefits.

p.s. Synthol "muscles" always look fake, even if in small amounts. Kind of like fake boobs, you just know, and you feel bad for the person as they're walking around with silicon implanted under their tissue. Doesn't fool anyone, and it's an automatic turn off for me.

suppsforlife

nothing against this compound or you, but in bodybuilding world people running "Synthol" are considered "clowns"
I would recommend against its use. As said - muscles are fake, you are not looking good, and you are not getting powerful. In fact, you're only getting a really "strange "appearance to say the least

BodyGear

simply don't.
synthol is classified as a steroid - but that's nothing. just check photos online of "synthol users" - pretty sure they would make you think twice

nothing against this compound or you, but in bodybuilding world people running "Synthol" are considered "clowns"
I would recommend against its use. As said - muscles are fake, you are not looking good, and you are not getting powerful. In fact, you're only getting a really "strange "appearance to say the least
Thanks,you guys have helped with my decision,and that is ,no no ,do not take,I'll stick to My Tests and Anodrol and add 5 iu of HGH

simply don't.
synthol is classified as a steroid - but that's nothing. just check photos online of "synthol users" - pretty sure they would make you think twice
Thanks Bodygear,I've looked , disgusting I know, I'm not taking now,stick with my normal stack,it was just a Idea, obviously a bad one.

HGH.to

that's the best idea.
I'm a source and I don't have synthol either. that's a cheap thing

that's the best idea.
I'm a source and I don't have synthol either. that's a cheap thing
I'll have a look at your sight. I no HGH will cost me ,but at least I'll keep the gains,it's a long procedure as well to get the benefit,12 months,I read ,probably the best article on HGH on the HGH forum,that musclegurus is still running,.

Test + Anadrol + 5 IU HGH can offer crazy results!
Yes ,that's my plan,perfect stack, Test cyp 4ml week /Anodrol 4 day and my 5iu growth,that should take me up to a tight 21 to 22 stone, I'm holding 18.stone now, not ripped, but the HGH will help their with good share and cardio, and most importantly, mind blowing work outs 6 days week.

MONSTRO

I'm thinking of adding Synthol into my steroid mix,using carefully ,not like these guys in the pictures you see,who have never trained in their life,no I was going to test it out in moderation to see the results,I've read up on it, seems interesting,just gonna do a three months run, has anyone had a result with it,are no the gains are tempary, think it be worth while to try.
Synthol os not bodybuilding bro. I hate people using it because is fake muscles . Do you compete to use this shit????

Synthol os not bodybuilding bro. I hate people using it because is fake muscles . Do you compete to use this shit????
No, it was something I was thinking about ,but I'm going with HGH,instead ,expensive read your great article on HGH, I thought with the Synthol, that it would give me a freaky summer look,while waiting for my growth to work,takes a long time,so I thought about the sythonal as a two month thing,but not gonna bother now, I'm impatient you see to see freaky gains.