syringe gauge

siegmund

Ok bros we had this talk before , many times about syringe, lenght and gauge,  well many times , I heard ,5/8 25 gauge,  are fine , and a few bros swore by them , I for one use on front delts , but as you see my pics , front delts are very well defined 

now my drug store , gave me 30 -20 1in for drawing , and 30 25 g 1 inch for inject , but I get home and NOT they gave me 5/8  so my most intellent ass desides , to do a quad shot , then the following day , a lateral shoilded , well I here to tell you after 3 days I can finally bend my leg a little , and raise my arm , my store is closed to tuesday ,,so last night I hit glute with 20 gage and what a pleasure , 

so bros I would not recommend 5/8 for anything , except front delt ,,, itz a bitch walking around stiff legged , and for the record I been taking 500 mg kflex , just as a precaution, , so theres another point always keep the stash box full , dont know what I was thinking , or do I ,, I guess I didnt want to stick that 20 gauge in my leg , well this dumb ass right hear learned another lesson ,,

I need it deep , lol dont sound right , lmao , I need it deep in muscle , zieg one thing with me ,, I deffently live off exp.. so brothers all them 5/8. ,  not for me 

D

Dont_trip

Yea 1 1/2 for gluteus and 1 inch for everything else for me....becareful sieg using k flex .....every time you use it your body builds immunities to it and it becomes less effective.I just went through and arm infection a month ago believe me brother you will KNOW if you have an infection no doubt if you have to guess...... you don't have an infection

siegmund

Ya I  .  Play it safe the quad is a little warm and a bit itchy so it got me nervouse , I may lay off tomorrow , I could at least bend down today , ill see what morn brings 

D

dolfanshan

Had a buddy shoot his glute with a 1 inch and he was in bad pain. Said it moved all the way to his tailbone. We surmised if you don't get deep enough into the muscle it spreads between the skin and muscle which is painful. I use 1 1/2 inch in glute and 1 inch in side and top of quad. About to start using my pecs and delts guess I'll go with 1 inch. 

siegmund

Nothing below 1 for me anymore I was pissed it was 9 at nite went to do hit , and 5/8   hey last nite I used 20g 1 in in glute and tonite also my store is closed to tom but no more , my quad was screaming !!! Today it hurts but bareable ,, no more ,

siegmund

And for the record.im going to continue the anti biodic., its red , sore , a little warm to touch , spreading and now.if like my shorts bump area its real itchy, , so some how this happened im beyond sterile, when prepping , maybe justnthe shallow hitn

D

Dont_trip

Sorry you probably injected on the top of the muscle so it may have seeped  out which is causing the pain and inflammation also our bodies will turn up the heat so to speak to. Actually killthe infection hence sometimes why the area gets hot....my arm swelled like. A son of a gun and was hot with pain to touch not tenderness I wish you the best my brother :^) it happens to the best of us

D

Dont_trip

experience with injecting into chest but I would assume 3/4 would be the best for chest and delts 1inch may be 2 long for the chest the delts I use 1inch =) 

BuryMeBIG

Honestly bro I use 25g 1 inch every time, theres absolutely no need for 1.5 inch pins my man, depending on where your hitting, you got to make that shit dimple in, if in glute, yep I make sure i see that syringe pushed in dimpling my skin a bit just to assure proper depth, but check it out, you can see it as it happens if your injection rises into the subcutaneous area as you will literally see the skin rise, obvious when it happens and im sure if its happened you know what im speaking of... anyhow when injecting one thing you never want to seee is that needle rise out, itll cause mad pip, obviously just even when your hands unsteady and you see that needle moving around haha worst, but I also am not the type of person that stabs that pin straight in, and smashes that plunger, I take TO long most times allowing my muscle to slowly absorb it all in, and then obviously which ive always done, I take a warm cloth soaked in alc. and hot water, and place it ontop of site and apply only pressure down, my doc told me to NOT massage it, but apply steady, not to strong of pressure and ive found that its def. helped in every way... BUT on the oter hand, just keep an eye on it, if its just a bit itchy and red, youll be fine, if it grows, well thats different, wait another day or two to assure! that its growing, then see a doc, otherwise sure, if you got it, take your antibiotics... just remember you want to see that ass cheek, or where ever, whenever using a 1" to dimple in as much as your comfortable seeing haha, ive never needed a 1.5" brother, and ive never had an issue from it. good luck.     

siegmund

I agree , I never use 1.5 ,dont see the need , for the record only reason I tryed a 5/8 was I was on ed ipins , and store fucked up gave me 5/8 and they are closed weekend , NEVER AGION , ill miss my dose before I do that  and I know better , every know and then I get stupid , butmit was start.of infection , seen my doc , but rather than me being hospitalized ,, I cut it off , because I stack the antibiodic ,, I clean area with alcohol , fuck I wash my hands and alcohol them before I start , I do tops of bottles , but still every know and then , we get infect , thats why I stress , antibiodics , a must if you dont have them in your box , your in the wrong game I know , I stock caber by the boxes , aro , by the bags , and anti biodics ,, its a must and ty bro for good advice

Bigl

Damn Sig I hope that gets better I never use a 1/1.5 I have been using 1" 23 gauge for glutes and delts and 5/8 25 gauge quads and delts I never had an issue. Sig what is caber exactly a pct

Bigguysota

I've been out of the lifting scene for a couple years and I forgot the pin size that I have used in the past. I thought it was 30g for pinning and 20g for draw. From what I can reading, 25g for pin is what everyone is using. Is that correct?

Thanks!

Bigguysota

I've been out of the lifting scene for a couple years and I forgot the pin size that I have used in the past. I thought it was 30g for pinning and 20g for draw. From what I can reading, 25g for pin is what everyone is using. Is that correct?

Thanks!