syringes

Ruben

Hey guys. So I just got my syringe package yesterday. Im planning to pinn my quads and shoulders. Im gonna use 1" 25 gauge on my thighs. Ive been told to use the 1" on shoulders to. Spotinjections says to use 5/8 25 gauge on shoulders. So im thinking it depends on the person. 

D

Dont_trip

IF YOUR USING GEAR WITH MCT CARRIER SPOT INJECTION IS POSSIBLE OR SO THEY CLAIM...BUT AS FAR AS GEAR IT IS USUALLY INFLAMMATION,AND SCAR TISSUE WHICH WILL ADD VERY LITTLE...NOW IF YOUR TALKING SYNTHOL FROM MY UNDERSTANDING YOU NEED TO GET DEEP INTO THE MUSCLE AND 5/8TH'S IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT

D

dolfanshan

I use 1 inch one my delts and pecs. If you've ever had a flu shot it was a 25g or 27g 1 inch needle most likely

Tuff

I know sometimes, especially in my delts or quads, I will let the syringe set under warm water for a minute or so, helps thin the oil out; but that's because Im a puss; I admit it....lol

D

dolfanshan

No shame in warming the oil brother. I don't warm my oil, but I've heard some guys warm the vial with a blow dryer then draw the oil. Its possible to contaminate the syringe with water.

D

Dont_trip

Is when it's crashed, I have never needed to warm up the oil I Inject really slow so I guess warming it up would help inject faster due to it being able to disperse quickly  in the muscle rather than pushing in slow to let it gradually disperse

L

LuckyPharm

lmao.. like a jack rabbit ha ha.. that's good stuff right there.. I have warmed up vials before but I use stuff with MCT oil in it so it is super smooth. and yea.. you don't want to run a sterile syringe under the water.. that will definitely contaminate it. I have heard of someone actually putting a vial in the microwave lmao.. oh my. lol...

Standingup

Best way is a hair dryer or heating pad. Obviously pad is slower. Hair dryer is quick and theres always one laying around every bathroom.

Tuff

On a different note about syringes. I hear about guys ordering online or cant get syringes from pharmacies, Wal Mart, etc. Just go to a local Farm/Feed Store; Tractor Supply etc. to get your pinz.. They have everything you need and never ask questions.

B

Burrr

Frenchusa said:
</p><p>Brothers I did my 1 injection today </p><p>I bled then I got a bruise discolored im litlle worry </p><p>
not a big deal, you just nicked a vein and bled a  little bit. </p><p>It will happen again some day, and if you hit a big vein you'll be bleeding pretty good!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>

Steviejones

I just use an inch a quarter 23g for glutes and an inch and a quarter 18g for drawing up. I dont like to pin anywhere but glutes haha

Pankration

Please brothers, don't ever consider using Synthol . I agree with Don't_Trip about MCT oil and he's pretty much correct on everything but Synthol is probably the worst mistake a person can make.  It's like adding disproportionate tumors on top of beautiful healthy muscles. My very sincere opinion friends.