Here is a list of notes I took on T3 from a few other websites, basically a bullet point outline. I attempted to post this a week or two ago, but it just disappeared. So here is the second go at it. The formulas given are for ballpark figures, they are not written in stone
1. To counteract the catabolic effect of T3 use this formula to ascertain the minimum amount of testosterone dose
T3 X 5 = mg of test/week. (ex. 50mcg T3 X 5 = 250mg Test/Week)
2. Take first thing in the morning
3. Iron and calcium negatively affect absorption of T3 (no milk with your coffee; don't eat for about an hour)
4. Start at 25mcg for one week and ramp up from there to 50mcg thru week three, then to 75mcg. 100mcg is the maximum
5. Taper using 12.5 (or 6.25) for 2-3 weeks to allow for natural T3 to rebound
6. Boosts TDEE:
T3 X 10 = increase in TDEE. (ex. 25mcg X 10 = 250 calorie increase in TDEE. Thus, if your TDEE is 3000 cal/day, it becomes 3250)
7. First week or two, the weight lost is mostly water. Thereafter, fat. Can lose up to 3 lbs per week when diet is dialed in. You can gauge whether diet is effective by doing morning weigh ins. If weight loss is on par, then diet is correct (about a 1/4 to 1/3 pound per day)
8. For contest prep, discontinue use one month before the contest.
9. Consume at least one gram of protein per pound of body weight to mitigate the catabolic effect of T3.
10. L-carnitine has an inhibitory effect on T3 (and T4) cellular uptake.
11. Half life: 10 hours