Talking to your MailMan

D

Dont_trip

I think it's a good Idea to get friendly with the Ole Post man.Nothing to crazy but enough to get a smile and move on.

Now say you have multiple packs from overseas land,They ask you what you get from Said Area

What would you say?I am curious to hear your answer's,If they are good I may Just steal it =)

siegmund

:)) I was just talking to dolf on this the the other day. .  my mailman always gets a enevelop. And I'm on a first name basic with him .. And he gets some benefits.   Also he's super cool ...

My mailman never question my pks  from international but he dies know I get a lot of stuff for the masonry business .. I tell him its all business related and a lot of times I will order in the business name c/o. The company. . plus the wife is always ordering pampers and baby stuff from portarico that come bulk and such .

siegmund

Also another good one is to say your waiting for that I phone you got for 99$ or stationary . or letterheads .. Electronic assoceries . 

But this all comes down to what you said make yourself known to your mailman.. I know a lot of you your job gets in the way but on a Saturday or a day your free. . 

Trust me I made a point of being the perfect . mailie or what ever you would call it .  :)

BillyDwilliams

When Christmas or any other holiday comes around, theres a little package for my dude.  my old house we had a new mail LADY coming around, so I made a point one day of sitting outside with my remote controlled airplane and approached her.  She said whats that??  Told her its a piece of shit and I had to order parts from MALDOVA to fix it...   :)

Predator

Actually there was an article on the dark net regarding this same exact thing which I read a while back. I will try o dig it up if it's still out there. It had full insider info on LE and post office employees working together for busts etc. Some of the takeaways that I recall were.

1. Never ever admit that u r waiting for THIS package. 

2. Use ur real name as changing the name will show intent

3. Do not open the package for a couple of days for deniability reasons

I will try to remember more and find the article

siegmund

I have done that before not open the pk for a few days.  I would say that it wasn't mine I didn't open. I was taking to po  when I had time 

D

Dont_trip

I was just thinking about it the other day.If my mail person asked me what's in the pack I would of froze because I have never really thought about it LoL.Maybe just say its a watch repair kit =)

My mail person and I are pretty good I make em laugh so if they started acting funny or it was some random "new mail guy" Red flags would be up

At the end of the day if they want you they got you simple as that.

B

Burrr

Dont_trip said:
</p><p>I was just thinking about it the other day.If my mail person asked me what's in the pack I would of froze because I have never really thought about it LoL. </p><p>
   I've got my answer ready for them! Anal Lube!!! also good if a pack ever leaks. There was a running joke with the local UPS guys about butt lube, When a box is busted open it's the drivers job to re-tape it and get it delivered. One driver recently had to repack a box that was holding giant containers of numbing cream and butt lube. </p><p>The folks working retail in town got a good laugh out of it, asking daily if the UPS guy had seen their butt lube.</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I am the 1

I had a side business. I still get sample products, so I use my side business name. I put it in a pile of other unopened products. I wait a few days befire I open it that way I can say I thought it was sample products like the other stuff in the pile.