Tamox vs AI for gyno

MONSTRO

Everyone knows what gynecomastia and lipomastia is, and i'm not going to waste time on a complete and boring text, let's get straight to the point. how to treat. ??

First you will need tests to find out the cause, and then the treatment. basic tests are prolactin and estradiol, you need to use drugs to treat this before, or in conjunction with tamox to regress the gland .. Gynecomastia can be treated with AI’s as well, and some people have results with them, plus the side effects and costs are not worth it. The time the gland is formed also influences the treatment outcome. the big problem with gynecomastia is when the glandular tissue is replaced by fibrous tissue (on average 1-2 years), as it does not respond to therapy via drugs so well, in the vast majority of cases it will only come out “by passing the knife”. . Gynecomastia can also (and sometimes must) be treated during a cycle. the sooner you start treatment the better ...

Treatment recommended according to my experience .. (already tested on several people with a positive result) In cases where gynecomastia is in an advanced stage, I suggest starting with 60 mg for one or two weeks. (cases of gynecomastia that are six months or more stabilized.) to the others, 40 mg until you can “break” the whole lump. (until you feel that the lump has really come apart completely) 20 mg to finish (until all the swelling of the nipple is removed and the gynecomastia is cleared).

Tamox and gains regarding the fall of IGF1 I have reports with exams, including a user here on the forum who increased his testo from 600 to over 1100, using only tamox, during treatment of his gynecomastia, which was formed about 5 months ago after a disastrous cycle with only methandrostenolone (Dbol) I honestly think that some comment on tamox decrease gains is bullshit. This is because although tamox acts directly on the ER present in the liver, decreasing IGF-1, it also increases testosterone (acting on the hypothalamus-pituitary). By increasing the supply of testosterone, there will be more peripheral aromatization, so there will be more GH. In the end, nothing is going to change.

Monstro

HulkSmashShan

Everyone knows what gynecomastia and lipomastia is, and i'm not going to waste time on a complete and boring text, let's get straight to the point. how to treat. ??

First you will need tests to find out the cause, and then the treatment. basic tests are prolactin and estradiol, you need to use drugs to treat this before, or in conjunction with tamox to regress the gland .. Gynecomastia can be treated with AI’s as well, and some people have results with them, plus the side effects and costs are not worth it. The time the gland is formed also influences the treatment outcome. the big problem with gynecomastia is when the glandular tissue is replaced by fibrous tissue (on average 1-2 years), as it does not respond to therapy via drugs so well, in the vast majority of cases it will only come out “by passing the knife”. . Gynecomastia can also (and sometimes must) be treated during a cycle. the sooner you start treatment the better ...

Treatment recommended according to my experience .. (already tested on several people with a positive result) In cases where gynecomastia is in an advanced stage, I suggest starting with 60 mg for one or two weeks. (cases of gynecomastia that are six months or more stabilized.) to the others, 40 mg until you can “break” the whole lump. (until you feel that the lump has really come apart completely) 20 mg to finish (until all the swelling of the nipple is removed and the gynecomastia is cleared).

Tamox and gains regarding the fall of IGF1 I have reports with exams, including a user here on the forum who increased his testo from 600 to over 1100, using only tamox, during treatment of his gynecomastia, which was formed about 5 months ago after a disastrous cycle with only methandrostenolone (Dbol) I honestly think that some comment on tamox decrease gains is bullshit. This is because although tamox acts directly on the ER present in the liver, decreasing IGF-1, it also increases testosterone (acting on the hypothalamus-pituitary). By increasing the supply of testosterone, there will be more peripheral aromatization, so there will be more GH. In the end, nothing is going to change.

Monstro
Really enjoyed your post and you seem very knowledgeable on this subject. I have zero itchy nipples and Im not even sure this is a problem or not. I am on Sustanon and tren E. I have been on this cycle for three weeks and am experiencing great gains with little to no side effects. My nipples or at least my right one seems to go in and out of extremely rock hard stages. This statement took me a little bit if courage to even write. Anyways man I'm 41 years old and only other cycle I did was about ten years ago and I was on Sustanon only then and I did not experience this. One thing that I would like to add is that the nipple that I'm mainly having this in (the right one) actually has a tattoo around it and I feel this may be just some tissue nerve difference from the old scar tissue of the tattoo possibly. Thx for your time.

BiggyBill

I also read about those studies that Tamoxifen is going to get your gains killed BUT, you need to run it in huge doses and for a very long period of time for it to actually happen.
I'm always running Tamoxifen for my PCT - always with great success

Maniac1130

Not to sound like a noob but I don't know what lipomastia is. I can research this myself but for the sake of convo, what is it? I am aware of gyno, just not familiar with lipo.

Now, if we are experiencing gyno during cycle, and you're recommending we start treating the gyno ASAP, do we immediately cease the cycle and go straight for the Tamox? Because I was under the impression of Tamox was a PCT drug so starting that during a cycle seems extremely problematic, yes?
Again, sorry for sounding like a noob but I am a little confused by this paragraph. So you're saying that by increasing the amount of Test along with the use of Tamox, nothing (in terms of gyno reduction) is going to change?

I'll leave this section for anyone who wants to clear things up for me because I am super interested in this thread but confused a little. So is Monsto saying that we can use Tamox during a cycle along with an AI to help break up that ball of estrogen that's building in our nipples? OR are we supposed to stop taking the steroids and immeditely start our PCT by the use of the Tamox?

MONSTRO

Not to sound like a noob but I don't know what lipomastia is. I can research this myself but for the sake of convo, what is it? I am aware of gyno, just not familiar with lipo.

Now, if we are experiencing gyno during cycle, and you're recommending we start treating the gyno ASAP, do we immediately cease the cycle and go straight for the Tamox? Because I was under the impression of Tamox was a PCT drug so starting that during a cycle seems extremely problematic, yes?

Again, sorry for sounding like a noob but I am a little confused by this paragraph. So you're saying that by increasing the amount of Test along with the use of Tamox, nothing (in terms of gyno reduction) is going to change?

I'll leave this section for anyone who wants to clear things up for me because I am super interested in this thread but confused a little. So is Monsto saying that we can use Tamox during a cycle along with an AI to help break up that ball of estrogen that's building in our nipples? OR are we supposed to stop taking the steroids and immeditely start our PCT by the use of the Tamox?
If you fell signs of gyno start using tamoxifen and never drop testosterone because if you drop you will crash and the estrogen will keep high or even go higher . And of course tamox will not kill your gains if you only use when you have the side effects of gyno . When you got fixed stop using tamox ( is only when you needed )

Maniac1130

If you fell signs of gyno start using tamoxifen and never drop testosterone because if you drop you will crash and the estrogen will keep high or even go higher . And of course tamox will not kill your gains if you only use when you have the side effects of gyno . When you got fixed stop using tamox ( is only when you needed )
Thanks Monstro you are the man. That cleared everything up!!

BiggyBill

Tamox is a PCT drug indeed, but is often used DURING cycle of steroids too because it has strong anti gyno properties

Tamox with AI is the most effective way to deal with gyno, but very often, a right dosage of AI is enough to deal with gyno related issues.
and no, you don't need to immediately stop running steroids to deal with gyno!

MONSTRO

Thats why top coaches always said if you have the gland removed use AI like arimidex or exemestano but if you have your gland use tamoxifen to control estrogen , they dont use both

Maniac1130

Monstro, that was my next question. I have been taking Arimidex .5mg EOD and it's keeping the gyno at bay.

MONSTRO

well, my gland is untouched and Arimidex is still enough to deal with estrogens. I use Tamoxifen only for PCT
We all react different to estrogen and maybe you dont use to much 19nor or even anadrol on your cycles . When you dont use them is much easier to control gyno from only estrogen