Tattoos and muscles

jessicawhite

Now before I get going here I want to disclose I think tattoos are cool and have not a 1 single problem with them.

But this is what I wanna know.. Am I the only guy in the world who lifts weights that has a muscle or two on my body that doesn't have a tattoo? Anywhere I go and see other dudes and chicas who obviously train they always seem to have tattoos. I never really noticed or gave it a second thought until my girl one day asked why I didn't have any. And my simple answer is I simply don't. So I started to do a little observational research and came to my conclusion.

Do women think they are hot or is it just fun to get them or whats the dealio. I am just curious about reasons people get them so I can have some more insight to the topic. I see some people that have some greatly placed ink (I think thats the cool thing to say ) and I see some big time weiners with some douchly placed ink.

Thoughts please

bobby ricky

Now before I get going here I want to disclose I think tattoos are cool and have not a 1 single problem with them.

But this is what I wanna know.. Am I the only guy in the world who lifts weights that has a muscle or two on my body that doesn't have a tattoo? Anywhere I go and see other dudes and chicas who obviously train they always seem to have tattoos. I never really noticed or gave it a second thought until my girl one day asked why I didn't have any. And my simple answer is I simply don't. So I started to do a little observational research and came to my conclusion.

Do women think they are hot or is it just fun to get them or whats the dealio. I am just curious about reasons people get them so I can have some more insight to the topic. I see some people that have some greatly placed ink (I think thats the cool thing to say ) and I see some big time weiners with some douchly placed ink.

Thoughts please
I’ve put so much time into building my body.
Why would I want to cover it in tattoos.
Also have no problems with tattoos at all. My problem with them is they are for life and the things I like in life changes from year to year and would probably have to get some removed.
Chicks with tattoos are very hot for sure 👍

bobby ricky

Wasn't expecting such blunder. Already said that I seen this thread somewhere and posted it here to check people views. I hope you got it.
We understand but we just can’t tell if your a guy or girl. Your name and avatar says girl but you say you’re a guy. We’re just confused