tell me what you think

BullDogg

Hello guys. I am a new comer to this web site. I am 20 yrs old and looking to take my workouts to the next level. I have talked with many but want to here what you have to say. at 5'10 and 195 pounds playing line backer there is a need to gain strength but keep my speed up. I am looking for a starter to get on just to slowly jump into the swing of things. what oral products do think are the best. what do you think about anapolon and in taking just 50mg a day do you recommend an anti-est. is this enough? not sure what is the best to get the least amount of bad side effects......... thanks

Beethov

Do you know what you would do for pct?
Drol(anapolon) would give you sick strength gains but also alotta size gains due to water but diet and an anti e could take care of that.not sure I'd the rapid weight gain would slow u down or not.why not just test?w/ drol youls get gains but lose them shortly after getten off and pct.u could do a cycle of test(e,c,or p) at a modest dose(300-500) and based on yer diet and trainen get great gains more easy to maintain as opposed to drol.

mannyman

Bump to that, but it is also suggested that you wait till you are 21-22 to begin AAS.
However i being close to your age know how it is and know that you probably will begin them anyways.
I would back up what Beethov has to say! Also if you are stuck on orals, you would be better of with Methan aka dbol. Its not going to be nearly as harsh as Anapolon and with some nolva and or clomid, a good dieat, and good training you should be able to keep most of your gains!

BigGuns

"but it is also suggested that you wait till you are 21-22 to begin AAS."

Bump, I'd concertrate on Natural Sups, Diet and Training Tequnic at your age. You've got nature on your side at the moment plus in my exp theres 3 things you might not have yet

- The discipline to not drink and eat right
- The money to afford good gear and pct
- The repect and contacts at your gym

If you learn how to put on mass naturally now you'll be an animal on AAS later..

milkin

Yikes !! Where do we start here ? Well it's a good thing you decided to reach out for advice and you have certaivery come to the right place.

1. Friend,you are too young to to steroids. Period. At your current age, your body is a raging testosterone producing machne right now and thats something you do not wat to shut down. At least not by choice. Think long and hard since there are many ramifications that you will encounter based on your decision to do steroids. Many guys here will preach the same, and you may thnk we are calling the kettle black, but its the cold hard truth. You will hinder you natural test production by runnimg steroids at a young age. Yes, even with pct. Google it and you will see.
  2. With that being said, if you are still dead set on running steroids then oral only cycles afe a no no. Orals are very Suppressive so they are usually accompanied by an injectable such as test.

First cycles should be test only with an AI and proper pct so you can learn how things work. If you are looking to get all jacked up in your football uniform how about working kn your diet and training first. Dbol gains vanish. Period. Again, you have plenty of natural hormones in you ehy not put them to work. Browse the forums here and do your research and you will find that running cycles at a early age is not as advantageous as you may think.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/general-chat/70340-did-you-start-steroids-too-soon

demonlight

PCT=Post cycle therapy
You have come to the right place. Stick around, use the search function, read the stickies in all the forums and ask questions. There is a lot to learn before you jump into this..................or you could just jump in first and ask questions later....that's been done before as well.

BullDogg

yes your right pct......good for me...... ill work on getting the hang of this and stay dedicated to my goals

etalon

yes i have to agree with the guys on here...If you are hell bent on using i would do a eq test cycle or a winny decca cycle........this will keep the water weight off and winny will help ensure you are building lean muscle..for sure.......One could also run a tbol test E cycle too