Tell me your top 3 ugl HGH ?

MONSTRO

Tell me your top 3 HGH from ugl that you used ? ( remember should be only UGL and also from your experience using it , not what you read on internet ).

My top 3 are:
Meditrope Mauve
Qtropin from Qore Pharm
SP Labs

Tell me yours?

HRDBODY

Tell me your top 3 HGH from ugl that you used ? ( remember should be only UGL and also from your experience using it , not what you read on internet ).

My top 3 are:
Meditrope Mauve
Qtropin from Qore Pharm
SP Labs

Tell me yours?
I was using Primotropin during the first year of the Pandemic. It was doing its job for sure and I only did 8 kits @ 4,5 and finishing at 6 iu/day .

HRDBODY

My top 3 are:
Meditrope Mauve
Qtropin from Qore Pharm
SP Labs

Tell me yours?
Can I ask if those top 3 are Canadian Labs or are they available in Canada ?

HRDBODY

I switched to Pharma tech suspension and I noticed an improvement rite away from the Univet brand .
Coul you PM me and let me know where I can order those from , if it's in Canada ?

Mphsauced1180

My top 3 are:
Meditrope Mauve
Qtropin from Qore Pharm
SP Labs

Tell me yours?
Definetly meditropin blacks!!!!! Also strongbd has a somatropin and a jintropins that rock.... black top meditrops from provider r my favorite tho... 3ius and fingers numb 24 7