Telmisartan the wonder drug for any fitness athlete

MONSTRO

Telmisartan vs Cardarine

Telmisartan the wonder drug !

I love cardarine since the first day I use it , I start losing fat much quicker , my good cholesterol got higher , something very important for us fitness athletes and my cardiovascular performance increases 100% , so I go from 30min stairs to 60min easy in just days using cardarine . The only downside of cardarine is some studies telling in higher dosages and long time use can give cancer ( but you will need a super higher dosage to do that ) . So cardarine is my sarm of choice.

But one day I check my blood pressure and was high and I start taking Telmisartan and after some day I start felling better , more performance , less abdominal fat and as I always do I go search and talk with some coaches and I conclude im using a WONDER DRUG , that every bodybuilder should use TELMISARTAN.

Beneficts I got:

*Increase cardiovascular performance

*Burn visceral fat

*Reverse anabolic steroid induced left ventricle hypertrophy

*Improves insulin sensitivity

*Reduce risk of stroke

*Reduction of risk of atherosclerosis

*Improves brain health

*Improves mood and energy

And of course the main reason why it was made for medicine: Reduce blood pressure

Dosage for bodybuilders mostly for performance and burn visceral fat is 80 to 160mg per day

Monstro

Maniac1130

The only downside of cardarine is some studies telling in higher dosages and long time use can give cancer ( but you will need a super higher dosage to do that ) . So cardarine is my sarm of choice.
I would imagine they would need a seriously high volume of research and test studies to conclude it causes cancer.
But one day I check my blood pressure and was high and I start taking Telmisartan and after some day I start felling better , more performance , less abdominal fat and as I always do I go search and talk with some coaches and I conclude im using a WONDER DRUG , that every bodybuilder should use TELMISARTAN.
I love reading your threads, man. Always motivational, educational and inspiring so please keep these coming Monstro!

So Telmisartan is a SARM? How do you recommend taking it? Dosage, frequency, etc?

MONSTRO

I would imagine they would need a seriously high volume of research and test studies to conclude it causes cancer.

I love reading your threads, man. Always motivational, educational and inspiring so please keep these coming Monstro!

So Telmisartan is a SARM? How do you recommend taking it? Dosage, frequency, etc?
Is not a sarm is the most used treatment for high blood pressure like i explain in the article

PeckerChecker

It also helps with water retention if on gear. The water retention is likely from increased aldosterone . Which makes your body retain sodium and dump potassium. It will also damage organs when elevated and telmisartan protects against this also