Tendon repair

ducatidave

Hey Y'all (learning how to talk like a Texan :) ),

Swolesam has opened my eyes to some products that help with tendon repair and I was wondering if anyone has tried these. I looked them up on the web and they sound phenomenal. Ever heard of TB-500 or BPC 157?

BPC 157 has been shown to reattach tendons to muscle and bone in lab rats. TB 500 helps to promote motion in tendon related injuries.

Any comments? Please PM me for sources.

I

icdeadlifters

ducatidave said:
</p><p>Hey Y'all (learning how to talk like a Texan :) ),</p><p>Swolesam has opened my eyes to some products that help with tendon repair and I was wondering if anyone has tried these. I looked them up on the web and they sound phenomenal. Ever heard of TB-500 or BPC 157?</p><p>BPC 157 has been shown to reattach tendons to muscle and bone in lab rats. TB 500 helps to promote motion in tendon related injuries.</p><p>Any comments? Please PM me for sources.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Never used but know both are really good. And as far as src for try browsing the web I don't know of any. I'll look around for you also.</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Link sent via p.m.

Remember no src talk in open forum.

swolesam

Dave - I believe Semp is doing some experiment with a few peptides specifically for healing, check it out  http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews/peptides-bpc-157-%26-tb-500

Do some reading on Mechno Growth Factor MGF (peg-mgf form), and its effects on stimulating satellite cells either systemically or locally where its injected depends on the form you take. Do some reading on it, its cool shit. i personally tried it a bunch of times, liked it.

JARHEAD2

I personally don't know much about them at all, but SwoleSam is the man who can help you for sure!! You're on the right track. Definitely keep us updated brother!!

swolesam

dave - i havent heard you talking about supplements for healing purposes yet, is def something you wana add to your arsenal. A few of the joint support/repair supps i use year round are CISSUS (amazing product, read the scientific evidence of joint & even bone fracture repair it induces), Animal FLEX which contains glucosamin and bunch of other great supps for healing, Calcium, and Vit D about 10g per day (thats my sweet spot).

strong

Just make sure the Turmeric has Curcumin. Excellent for inflammation. Heart, Well pretty an much all health supplement...

strong

Thanks Dolf, I have a vitamin cabinet bigger than my AAS cabinet. IMO vitamins are excellent for preventing all phases of bad health. You cant take them for a month or so and expect to feel like a new man...

Dolf

I have a few select vitamins I take because I know they work. Tumeric is one of them.

ducatidave

Thank you for the great advice. I have my grocery list for the vita shop now.

I'm going to need a second job if I keep hanging out with you guys! :)

swolesam

good point Strong.

i always tell guys, supps are great BUT they dont work magic. They take time to "build up" in your system for a person to start seeing full benefits from. Unfortunately alot of guys quit them saying they dont work right before they reach this "saturation" level per se. Whats more ridiculous, my primary doc, cool dude, but thinks all supps are complete waste of money including glucosamin & fish oil !!!! He's nuts, i told him that in his face, and he says to me "i've tried them a while back, and they did absoluetly nothing for me". plain stupid, he def didnt do things right. Maybe didnt drink enough water, maybe didnt take the right dose, maybe tried bad brand. Once you get all these factors in check, supps will pay off dividends for your health especially if you use AAS. my 2 cents.

1910SS

ive used both bpc-157 and tb500 they work, but my only advice I still take time off to allow them to heal. that combo has the ability to make the injury feel more healed than it is and the chance to injure yourself even more  becomes possible

AnabolicTitan

I ran BPC and TB500 for almost a year straight, if I could run it for life, I would. Torn muscles, joint pain, tears so bad I couldn't even move my right arm for months, they're miracle drugs brother.
Maybe add a bit of MK677 and ghkcu on the top and you'll be healing like deadpool.