Test and Deca, Gyno, help please

seymour

This is my 3rd cycle. Haven’t done one for almost 2 years.

Every cycle has been test c and deca.

This cycle I upped the test c to 700mg per week in 2 350mg pin. Doing 400mg deca per week in 2 200mg pins.

I’ve got arimidex and have been running that at 0.5mg E3D. Also, taking 400mg ED B6 hydrochloride pyrodoxine for prolactin,

Plan was to run a 16 week cycle.

Weeks 1-14 test and deca
Weeks 15-16 test at lower doses

Weeks 18-20 PCT w/Nolva and Clomid

In the past I’ve never had any issues or even concerns with Gyno. At the beginning of week 7 (this past Monday) I started to get a bit sore on the right nipple. Nothing on the left. There is no puffyness at all. However, when I feel on the nipple there is a small probably pea sized lump. It’s not at the center of my nipple and it’s not concentric or coming out from the nipple symmetrically and what not. It’s located more at the top.

I’ve done a bunch of reading and it seems that some people have success continuing their arimidex and doing some Nolva when they get gyno.

I started taking 40mg Nolva per day on Monday and was going to do that for 1 week. Was going to drop to 20mg per day and do that for another 2 weeks all while doing the arimidex.

I did order some raloxifene as I’ve seen that is much better than Nolva for this.

Biggest questions are -

1- am I good doing that arimidex and nolva plan I noted?
2- should I used arimidex and raloxifene when it comes?
3- is it just best to say fuck it and come off the gear now and then begin the planned PCT
4- continuing the cycle but dropping to 500mg test c per week and only 300mg deca per week AND taking the arimidex at 0.5mg ED with the raloxifene

Obviously I really don’t want to stop the cycle; however, shit happens I guess.

Please hit me with some of your expertise dudes.

Twizted

So I just went through this same issue while in a test/deca cycle. The problem here is you don't know if the gyno is from high estrogen or high prolactin. In my case it was high prolactin. Without blood work it's hard to say for sure which it is. You may want to look into getting some caber, it can be used to combat the prolactin build up. If it was me I would bump up my ai a bit and also get some caber.

What other sides are you having? Does it take longer for you to get off during sex? Election issues or anything like that?

seymour

So I just went through this same issue while in a test/deca cycle. The problem here is you don't know if the gyno is from high estrogen or high prolactin. In my case it was high prolactin. Without blood work it's hard to say for sure which it is. You may want to look into getting some caber, it can be used to combat the prolactin build up. If it was me I would bump up my ai a bit and also get some caber.

What other sides are you having? Does it take longer for you to get off during sex? Election issues or anything like that?
I've got full bloodwork on the 6th of January. Prolactin included in the bloodwork.

I'll definitely order some caber today.

No issues with getting wood and no deca duck. Does take a little longer to bust though. Really no other sides that I can speak of.

What dosages of test and deca were you taking? Did you cut them down after this hiccup? How much caber did you roll with daily or weekly? Did it pretty much vanish completely after the caber or after proper PCT?

Twizted

I was towards the end of my cycle anyway so I stopped the deca completely and lowered my test dose down. I was on 400mg of deca and 700mg of test.

I dosed caber at .5mg EOD and eventually the gyno went away entirely. It probably could have been managed while remaining on cycle, I just decided to end it since I was getting close to the end anyway. If it's taking you longer to bust then it's highly likely you have higher prolactin. But your bloodwork will be the only way to know 100% that it's prolactin

seymour

I was towards the end of my cycle anyway so I stopped the deca completely and lowered my test dose down. I was on 400mg of deca and 700mg of test.

I dosed caber at .5mg EOD and eventually the gyno went away entirely. It probably could have been managed while remaining on cycle, I just decided to end it since I was getting close to the end anyway. If it's taking you longer to bust then it's highly likely you have higher prolactin. But your bloodwork will be the only way to know 100% that it's prolactin
Damn bro, the exact same doses of test and deca I'm on. Crazy lol.

The bloods I'm getting on the 6th will tell.

Getting caber now to be prepared.

How much did you lower the test to weekly? How many weeks did you remain on test AFTER the problem started before cycle ended and PCT started?

Twizted

I lowered my test down to 300mg, its still took a few weeks for everything to get back to normal. I didn't do PCT because I blast and cruise

seymour

I lowered my test down to 300mg, its still took a few weeks for everything to get back to normal. I didn't do PCT because I blast and cruise
Right on. Thanks a bunch for the info! Much appreciated! Really had me caught off guard because id done 2 cycles previously of test and deca at 500mg test and 300mg deca both times. I didn't expect to have problem from such a slight bump and doing everything else the same.

I've been wanting to look more into blast and cruise. I don't want to ever get into stacking like 4 or 5 fucking things and don't really wanna fuck with tren. I really like deca and test. I always get good results and deca helps with my joints too.

Not doing any PCT is just because you never come off test, correct? Would your cruise be essentially like 200mg test weekly or something and then back to blast later?

Even when just cruising you still need to possibly use your arimidex or aromasin though, right?

Twizted

Yea cruise doses vary from person to person, 200 is pretty standard. Some go lower and some a bit higher. I blast and cruise because I have naturally low testosterone.

It's possible to need arimidex or aromasin when your cruising, again it depends in your own body. You just gotta pat attention to the signs and dose your AI as needed. Some don't need AI at all at cruise levels and some do need it

seymour

Yea cruise doses vary from person to person, 200 is pretty standard. Some go lower and some a bit higher. I blast and cruise because I have naturally low testosterone.

It's possible to need arimidex or aromasin when your cruising, again it depends in your own body. You just gotta pat attention to the signs and dose your AI as needed. Some don't need AI at all at cruise levels and some do need it
Thanks a lot for info man.

Curious if you don't mind me asking, what are your typical blast cycles? You stick to test and deca or do you add others or even go completely different route.

I've been thinking starting blast and cruise cause I really enjoy cycling. It makes me feel incredible. I do believe I have or am getting close to the verge of low test in the first place so a TRT dose may not be out of question anyways.

My test level pre cycle was barely over 300. Im only 34 and I'm healthy with regular physicals. In good shape. No alcohol and no drugs. My vice is nicotine pouches and the wife's pussy lol. Eat well and all that jazz.

I've seen that test levels below 300 for someone My age is considering borderline low.

What were/are your test levels if you don't mind me asking if you weren't on a cruise regularly?

When I'm cycling I'm happier and more energetic and I'm the opposite of roid rage. Wife definitely notices me in better moods regularly. Of course I'm only doing test and deca so I'm not blasting a bunch of crazy shit. But all that info combined makes me really interested in the TRT and blast and cruise life.

Twizted

Curious if you don't mind me asking, what are your typical blast cycles? You stick to test and deca or do you add others or even go completely different route.

I've been thinking starting blast and cruise cause I really enjoy cycling. It makes me feel incredible. I do believe I have or am getting close to the verge of low test in the first place so a TRT dose may not be out of question anyways.

My test level pre cycle was barely over 300. Im only 34 and I'm healthy with regular physicals. In good shape. No alcohol and no drugs. My vice is nicotine pouches and the wife's pussy lol. Eat well and all that jazz.

I've seen that test levels below 300 for someone My age is considering borderline low.

What were/are your test levels if you don't mind me asking if you weren't on a cruise regularly?

When I'm cycling I'm happier and more energetic and I'm the opposite of roid rage. Wife definitely notices me in better moods regularly. Of course I'm only doing test and deca so I'm not blasting a bunch of crazy shit. But all that info combined makes me really interested in the TRT and blast and cruise life.
No problem man, I'm just passing along all the good advice that I recieved from this group here. I've thus far kept my cycles really simple, I've only used a total of 3 different compounds, test deca and dbol. Not all three together yet. I have test, npp, dbol, tren, equipment, dbol and anavar at the house ready for future cycles.

My levels before starting the blast and cruise life in the 200-300 range if I recall and I had all the typical symptoms of low T. My weight was down to the 140's at 6 ft tall so I was a bean pole and I had no sex drive at all, no appetite and barely any energy. Once I started my first test cycle all of that went away and I felt like a new man, that's when I knew I would be on test for life.

I can't make any choices for you but it sounds like you are in the same boat as me with your natural test levels. Whether or not your ready for a lifetime of sticking yourself either test that's all up to you.

Twizted

If you do decide to blast and cruise just remember to take the slow and steady route, no sense pumping crazy doses or blasting a bunch of different compounds at once. If you want to try new compounds work yourself up to them and only add one new compound per cycle. This way you can know for sure how you react to it.

Some ppl male the mistake of adding multiple new compounds in one cycle, this makes it hard to tell which compound may be giving you bad sides. And feel free to ask questions here anytime, lots of knowledgeable people on this board always willing to help.

PedritoHID

You weren't experience the side effects of low T brother? I couldn't even get up in the morning to go to work due to the lack of energy.

I'm 32 and my T levels were 378 and my free was 7.9 before starting TRT 2 months ago. So yeah it sucked that at this young age without never using any kids of gear I had so low of a T. But then again what better excuse to get jacked on the good stuff. I never thought of injecting myself ever cause I had a needle phobia and after a couple of injections, the needle phobia went away.

Last edited:

PedritoHID

If you do decide to blast and cruise just remember to take the slow and steady route, no sense pumping crazy doses or blasting a bunch of different compounds at once. If you want to try new compounds work yourself up to them and only add one new compound per cycle. This way you can know for sure how you react to it.

Some ppl male the mistake of adding multiple new compounds in one cycle, this makes it hard to tell which compound may be giving you bad sides. And feel free to ask questions here anytime, lots of knowledgeable people on this board always willing to help.
Yeah thats what I'm doing. With the Dr. he was injecting me 140mg/w, then I went my own way I started with 150mg every 3.5 days. After 3 weeks I'm now 180mg every 3.5, so far no side effects at all, I plan to do that for 3 months, then go on a TRT cruise, and then use 300mg deca and 500mg of test.

seymour

No problem man, I'm just passing along all the good advice that I recieved from this group here. I've thus far kept my cycles really simple, I've only used a total of 3 different compounds, test deca and dbol. Not all three together yet. I have test, npp, dbol, tren, equipment, dbol and anavar at the house ready for future cycles.

My levels before starting the blast and cruise life in the 200-300 range if I recall and I had all the typical symptoms of low T. My weight was down to the 140's at 6 ft tall so I was a bean pole and I had no sex drive at all, no appetite and barely any energy. Once I started my first test cycle all of that went away and I felt like a new man, that's when I knew I would be on test for life.

I can't make any choices for you but it sounds like you are in the same boat as me with your natural test levels. Whether or not your ready for a lifetime of sticking yourself either test that's all up to you
I give no fucks about dealing with injections for the rest of my life. I know they have creams and shit too. But, I'd rather do injections over all that other stuff regardless.

Did you decide to attempt and go to a real TRT clinic or do your own thing? I've seen some folks talking about TRT clinic was a bit hard to work; but, I imagine it's because they didn't really have low T.

I would most definitely go slow as hell when blast and cruise. I would more than likely just do Test and Deca like I mentioned before. I definitely don't want to get into a bunch of wild shit.

Getting the whole idea of no PCT in my head is pretty hard to wrap up lol. Guess it's a whole new game at that point.

When you do your blast if you did say a 12 week...would you then also cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks prior to another blast? Or, do you cut down those wait times because you're never off totally?

HGH.to

Did you decide to attempt and go to a real TRT clinic or do your own thing? I've seen some folks talking about TRT clinic was a bit hard to work; but, I imagine it's because they didn't really have low T.
it could be the fact they don't have low T, or the doc doesn't want them on testosterone despite low T, but that's unlikely.
When you do your blast if you did say a 12 week...would you then also cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks prior to another blast? Or, do you cut down those wait times because you're never off totally?
yeah, if you blast, for example, for 12 weeks, then you cruise for a minimum of 12 weeks prior to another blast. you're never completely off, but since you have low T levels, the testosterone in the cruise is for health purposes, not for growing muscles