Test and Equipoise

Drod647

Hey guys been looking at running a cycle of test and Eq anybody got any experience with Eq I know it raise rbc’s and has some long ester looking for knowledge on it.thanks guys

Drod647

First one was test 600 mg a week next was test with anavar now looking at Eq with test probably test 400 mg a week and 400 mg a week of Eq

Welderman

Never run eq but have run deca. Run long cycle 12-16 weeks. Personally I would up test to 600 and add an oral first 6 weeks. Eq gives slow steady gains and adding an oral and upping test will help you to not want to give up on the cycle. Try 50 anadrol or 50 dbol. Just my opinion, I am impatient

BiggyBill

If you’re impatient la Welder add oral. Upping test dosage might be good. But still 400/400 of both sounds good for slow, steady, quality gains.

Welderman

Welder would proviron help with start of cycle or can I run entire cycle?
Brother I will let biggie or supps help you with that. I can't tell you a thing about proviron that you can't read yourself. Sorry I have no experience with it

BiggyBill

Add proviron to a cycle you’ve already been running. It would help get maximum out of other steroids, but you need to make sure you respond well to them first. So go for test and bold plan. If you want to give it a try, start with oral, about 50 mg daily for last 4 weeks of your cycle to get more muscle definition. Add liver protection.
next cycle can go with full injection proviron for 12 weeks if you loved it. Is good for people with experience on roids though. Mostly for those who are already big and need to get leaner

suppsforlife

Welder would proviron help with start of cycle or can I run entire cycle?
oral proviron for up to 8 weeks max. injectable can be used entire cycle.
But Biggy explained it right. No need to add it if you don't have experience with what is like Test + EQ for you.