Test-c 100mg.

JesseTX

Got this as a complimentary gift from one of my cycles and haven't touched it.
What is this good for?
I am having test checked this weekend and may be doing my own TRT, instead of paying for the administered treatment.

Gainz.

I've never seen c that low... sure its not p?
And usually running your own trt is much cheaper.. and usually better results because you're able to inject twice a week instead of just a few times a month

JesseTX

And usually running your own trt is much cheaper.. and usually better results because you're able to inject twice a week instead of just a few times a month
Dang...sorry yes, it's test- prop.
I am hoping to get on trt soon, and the test-p I have may be part of it.
I'm just wondering what a normal dose schedule is like for test-p.
Because it seems to me a 10 ml bottle will not last very long at all...
But I may be wrong.

HGH.to

Well, you need to inject test P EOD for stable levels. Test P is actually a really bad choice for TRT. It's great for fast results during the cycle though

Gainz.

Yeah test p would be the most expensive option for trt. Test c or e is the most popular choice for trt. 100-150mg a week and of course you want to split the dose.
You can get a 300mg mg bottle of test e for $55 if you buy from overseas warehouses.
If you run 150mg a week, you can get 20 weeks out of that 10ml vial... because you're only injecting .5ml every week.
I highly suggest buying 4 vials at a time. That gives you 80 weeks. but you'll have spillage, accidents ect. But then you're set for a whole year. That's $220 plus $30 in shipping... minus %10 if you buy with crypto. So for $228 bucks you can get a whole year of trt. I'm sure that's cheaper than what ever those crooks charge

JesseTX

Yeah test p would be the most expensive option for trt. Test c or e is the most popular choice for trt. 100-150mg a week and of course you want to split the dose.
You can get a 300mg mg bottle of test e for $55 if you buy from overseas warehouses.
If you run 150mg a week, you can get 20 weeks out of that 10ml vial... because you're only injecting .5ml every week.
I highly suggest buying 4 vials at a time. That gives you 80 weeks. but you'll have spillage, accidents ect. But then you're set for a whole year. That's $220 plus $30 in shipping... minus %10 if you buy with crypto. So for $228 bucks you can get a whole year of trt. I'm sure that's cheaper than what ever those crooks charge
That's what's up!

JesseTX

Well, you need to inject test P EOD for stable levels. Test P is actually a really bad choice for TRT. It's great for fast results during the cycle though
Ok...so I can use my test-p as a stackable or by itself?
I'm just trying to find the best way to use it.

Aussie

It’s what they sell to ladies because it’s easier to measure small amounts

Aussie

Now I read the next comments I see you posted wrong compound.
Best getting TestE or C if you are doing trt.
Also best getting your doctor to prescribe depending on where you live. Sone country’s it’s cheaper to get legally than ugl.

Gainz.

Now I read the next comments I see you posted wrong compound.
Best getting TestE or C if you are doing trt.
Also best getting your doctor to prescribe depending on where you live. Sone country’s it’s cheaper to get legally than ugl.
American is definitely not on that list! The doctors here will diagnose you with low T, then try to give you zoloft or lithium. If you're lucky enough to get trt, they only want to give you 1 or 2 injections a month... at a few hundred dollars a shot. Or you can go to a clinic that's specializes in trt, and they only want $400 a month and once a week injections. America is... well behind the times.
Don't get me wrong I love my country... but I don't love our government... and I have nothing nice to say about our healthcare system.

Aussie

American is definitely not on that list! The doctors here will diagnose you with low T, then try to give you zoloft or lithium. If you're lucky enough to get trt, they only want to give you 1 or 2 injections a month... at a few hundred dollars a shot. Or you can go to a clinic that's specializes in trt, and they only want $400 a month and once a week injections. America is... well behind the times.
Don't get me wrong I love my country... but I don't love our government... and I have nothing nice to say about our healthcare system.
You need to join a few Facebook trt groups and see where people get it from

Gainz.

You need to join a few Facebook trt groups and see where people get it from
I get mine for less than $200 a year including barrels and pins. I can't see anyone beating that. And my natural levels are to high for a doc to give me. Not that I'd give them my money anyway

JesseTX

I get mine for less than $200 a year including barrels and pins. I can't see anyone beating that. And my natural levels are to high for a doc to give me. Not that I'd give them my money anyway
That is really cool.
I certainly need to get some info from you on trt.
I saved some info from your prior reply and am really hoping to make a move after this weekend

HGH.to

Jesse, Gainz is right. Self TRT is much cheaper. you just need to research to have the proper knowledge to do it alright. we're here to help.
as for Test P - I would keep that during a cycle. Will boost your T levels fast when inject it daily or EOD.

JesseTX

Jesse, Gainz is right. Self TRT is much cheaper. you just need to research to have the proper knowledge to do it alright. we're here to help.
as for Test P - I would keep that during a cycle. Will boost your T levels fast when inject it daily or EOD.
End?

JesseTX

I meant EOD?

HGH.to

Test Propionate has a short half life. 1-3 days. Using it EOD (every other day) is required to maintain stable levels in the blood.

JesseTX

Test Propionate has a short half life. 1-3 days. Using it EOD (every other day) is required to maintain stable levels in the blood.
Yes!
Great advice.
I plan to add it to my next cycle.
My next cycle will nave test-e.
I like my test-e dosing to be on Sunday and Wednesday.
I'm thinking to take my test-p on Tuesday and Friday.
What do you think?

Aussie

Who actually pays for barrels and pins ?
That’s just stupid when it’s all free from aids council and needle exchange.
Everyone can be on trt for under $200 a year. People in America are paying $10 to $30 for scripts of testosterone.
10ml vial for under what you can get ugl.