Test C vs Anavar First Cycle -Which is safer

Newby1973

Hi Gents ,Im 48 looking to do first cycle ,I have some Anavar and have researched it for some time and am looking to take for 4 weeks starting at 30mg going up to 50mg if required.PCT-Nova 20mg per day for 4 weeks.
I've had my bloodworm done and all good no issues.
I am also considering taking test c instead for 12 weeks ,but I'm not sure on the side effects of Test at 300mg per week ?
On a dose of 300mg of Test would gyno be an issue and how would I know if I've got it.

Is it safer to take Test as opposed to Anavar for a first cycle ,I know Var sides are minimal but am slightly concerned how much my TEST will be suppressed taking into consideration my age ,hence the reason for 4 week only cycle as opposed to 6-8 weeks.

Thanks in advance for comments.

Welderman

Chance of gyno is remote at 300mg/week unless you are just super prone to it or have a history of it. Keep you some aromosin or anastrozole on hand just in case but you probably won't need it.

Test C 150mg every mon and Thursday for 12 weeks.

Add anavar 30-50 every day last 4-6 weeks of cycle.

Pct beginning 2 weeks after last test injection.

Milk thistle every day while on var just to make sure liver is protected.

HGH.to

both are fairly safe. You can go for Test as first cycle but a shorter one of about 7 weeks to see how it goes.

Newby1973

both are fairly safe. You can go for Test as first cycle but a shorter one of about 7 weeks to see how it goes.
7 weeks of test c at 300mg would I get decent gains from that ,I take it my PCT. would be nova 20mg PD for same amount of time .

suppsforlife

7 weeks of test c at 300mg would I get decent gains from that ,I take it my PCT. would be nova 20mg PD for same amount of time .
yep, 7 weeks test c 300 mg weekly would be a fairly good cycle with decent gains.
Then go for PCT. 2 weeks after last injection of Test C. you can increase dosage actually.
first 2 weeks PCT with 40 mg Nolva and 50 mg Clomid. Then 20 mg Nolva and 25 mg Clomid a day for 2 more weeks for serious PCT