Test Cycle

Havalin

Hello.
I'm thinking to start my first cycle.
From as much as I read - Testosterone is my best bet. But I heard of people adding orals at the end of their first cycle such as Winstrol, Dianabol or Anavar. do you think this is a good idea? I'm willing to take maximum out of the first cycle so this idea excites me. but not sure how safe is it. thanks

suppsforlife

It may be a good idea only if you're responding well to the testosterone cycle alone. That's why people usually add orals at the end of cycle. and they add orals because they quickly flush out of system. so in case of anything - they stop the use and everything's going back to normal

Havalin

yea that makes sense. thanks man. will try test for 6 weeks and if I don't get side effects from it I can add an oral? I want to get rid of fat and add muscles. anavar is good enough? thanks again

HGH.to

There's no need to add anything as long as you love the results. but is quite obvious that adding anything is a bad idea if you already get side effects from a previous compound/dosage.
Anavar is good to burn fat and add muscles, but do not underestimate its power.

otfjoey300

Hello.
From as much as I read - Testosterone is my best bet. But I heard of people adding orals at the end of their first cycle such as Winstrol, Dianabol or Anavar. do you think this is a good idea? I'm willing to take maximum out of the first cycle so this idea excites me. but not sure how safe is it. thanks
Run test alone for a first time; if you are well inclined in your training and diet; I can’t see why you couldn’t successfully throw in some var for the last 6-8 weeks. Keep doses moderate, being a first time user will yield probably the best gains you’ll ever get from any cycle you do in the future. Keep it simple, and you don’t need to do a big cocktail or high doses, keep it consistent and moderate; monitor your health markers(ie blood work, blood pressure)

Havalin

thanks. I did a bit of homework here and there. I did started to see some gains that I haven't seen in a long time. quite sure is test. I'm feeling somewhat different too. Better and with more energy.
If it goes the way it is, I'm planning to add var.

otfjoey300

How long do you have this cycle planned? It’s unlikely you’re noticing bodily/strength changes at this point in time; takes about 5 weeks normally for me to feel “on”; but definitely subtle increase in energy and maybe not so subtle increase in libido. If you’re feeling good at week two just wait til week eight! Anavar is cool to add, I’d wait til the last 6 weeks tbh; and make sure your lab is reputable as this is a compound often faked or relabelled .

HGH.to

Maybe he got into Sustanon?
agreed with the fact that you need a 100% reputable source due to earlier mentioned reasons...

otfjoey300

Hello.
What type of test were you using for this, and how is the cycle going now?

Havalin

What type of test were you using for this, and how is the cycle going now?
8th week of Testosterone Enanthate
I gained 20 lbs and I don't have the best and strictest diet. lol. although I do workout hard. strength over the roof. great libido. amazing gains. overall really happy with the results. Still thinking about adding anavar and i guess i am going to. I want a bit more definition so i want to change a bit my diet, add some anavar (30 mg/day) until i get off cycle

HGH.to

8th week of Testosterone Enanthate
I gained 20 lbs and I don't have the best and strictest diet. lol. although I do workout hard. strength over the roof. great libido. amazing gains. overall really happy with the results. Still thinking about adding anavar and i guess i am going to. I want a bit more definition so i want to change a bit my diet, add some anavar (30 mg/day) until i get off cycle
great! congrats!