Test Deca and Anavar cycle Help Needed

Anfru

Hello guys i have been exercising for quite some time now and i have pretty much hit my natural limit as
to how much i can grow so thinking of doing my first cycle ever with Test Deca and anavar but need help with the pct and doses.
Will this work and what kind of test is most advisable.
Test 300mg week split into 2 doses
Deca 150mg week once
50mg Anavar /day
Will be cycling for 8 weeks only as i am going abroad in august and i want to be doing my pct then
I know i will need estrogen blockers and hcg on cycle so asking the more experienced here if they can make me a program and pct.
I'm 28 and will have my bloodwork done 5 days before my cycle

BiggyBill

Hello there man,
First off, running a stack of 3 steroids seems to be too much, despite doses being fairly moderate.
problem is that if you get side effects, you might not know from which one.
if you wish, go for it but make sure sides are controllable.
test and deca should be used for longer than 8 weeks. Say - 12 weeks. Anavar for 6 weeks. Doses are good. But with more experince.
arimidex 0.5 mg EOD, HCG if you want it - 250 iu EOD or E3D.
PCT - 50 mg a day of Clomid and 25 mg a day of Nolva for 2 weeks. Then, reduce dosage down in half for 2 more weeks. 4 weeks PCT.
in the end, keep in mind that dosages of anything earlier mentioned can be adjusted according to how you feel.

HGH.to

Will be cycling for 8 weeks only as i am going abroad in august and i want to be doing my pct then
I know i will need estrogen blockers and hcg on cycle so asking the more experienced here if they can make me a program and pct.
HCG is not required - only use if you need it. same goes for estrogen blockers. You may need, but you may not.
as for PCT plan, Bill's plan is great.
and yeah, you would likely need longer cycles because Deca requires a while to kick in. Test split into 2 doses per week is either Cypionate or Enanthate which also requires a while to kick in.
With Anavar you would need liver protection because is a hepatoxic oral (as almost all oral steroids).
But yes, Test + Deca + Anavar sounds too much for a beginner!

Anfru

The only reason why i wanted deca in there is because i read that it lubes joints cause all my joints crack and pop all the time so will definitely cut it out of the first cycle if its too much
So should only get Test enanthate and anavar for the duration and will be taking liver protect aswell
also how do i know i need to use hcg or estrogen blockers im assuming if my testicles start shrinking or my chest start itching and how often do i need to take the arimidex and the hcg and when do i have to start my pct after my last injection
Terribly sorry as this is my first cycle and there are still alot of questions and things i havent gotten around to knowing

Last edited:

BiggyBill

The only reason why i wanted deca in there is because i read that it lubes joints cause all my joints crack and pop all the time so will definitely cut it out of the first cycle if its too much
yeah, deca does work like lube for joints. If you have issues with it - deca might be really helpful.
So should only get Test enanthate and anavar for the duration and will be taking liver protect aswell
you may go for Test Enanthate 400 mg weekly (split in 2 doses) for 2 weeks and if everything is alright, add a 200 mg weekly of Deca. If everything is alright after 4 more weeks, if you still want, you can add Anavar 30-50 mg a day for the last 6 weeks.
So:
Week 1-2: Test Enanthate 400 mg weekly
Week 3-6: Test 400 mg weekly with Deca 200 mg weekly
Week 7-12: Test + Deca + Anavar 30-50 mg a day

also how do i know i need to use hcg or estrogen blockers im assuming if my testicles start shrinking or my chest start itching and how often do i need to take the arimidex and the hcg and when do i have to start my pct after my last injection
anti estrogens use if needed and as needed. If you get estrogen related issues (like itching of nipples, bloating, water retention, ED etc.) then add Arimidex. Usually Arimidex 0.5 mg EOD, if that's not enough, 1 mg EOD is enough in most cases. Sometimes might need Arimidex 0.5 mg even E3D.
HCG is mostly related for longer cycles (longer than 14 weeks) so adding it might be too much for a beginner.
PCT is started 2 weeks after last injection of steroids. Wait 2 weeks, start PCT plan.

HGH.to

great response Bill!
Anfru, is highly recommended to read as much as possible about each product before actually using them. to know what to expect.

suppsforlife

agreed with these guys, Test and Deca and Anavar together is a popular and very effective cycle, but is likely to offer side effects for a beginner

Anfru

Alright guys thank you for the responses appreciated so will not be adding deca to it now maybe as my second cycle for the time will just stick to test and anavar for 10 weeks

Anfru

Yes 2 weeks on test and 8 weeks on both 2 weeks after my last injection will start pct as you advised me with the clomid and nolvadex and will get aromasin incase i need it cause i couldnt find arimidex