Test e cycle hormone levels

Outnabout73

I’m 8 weeks into a test E cycle 250 mg twice a week and 20 mg nolvadex a day ,and just got bloods done my free testosterone come in at 3566 and my estrogen at 315 just wondering if that sounds about right ??

Outnabout73

Why so much nolvadex. You should only dose it if you need to, and run PCT
I was told it was ok to run through cycle to stop gyno not that I have any signs sore nips etc , so with my test at 3566 and estrodiol at 315 pg/ ml is that relative to the doses I’m doing 250 test e twice a week?

otfjoey300

Seems high on the test front. If you’re not prone to gyno you wouldn’t get it anyways . Nolvadex should be taken when you start to feel nipple sensitivity on cycle. That’s it. (PCT different story) And even then it’s small doses eod for one week

HGH.to

High test and high estrogen for those doses. But high test is what you need, i assume. High estrogen can be controlled if needed.
no need to add nolvadex though. because of high estrogen, you are likely to develop other estrogen related issues that nolvadex can't deal with. So i would drop nolva and have aromatase inhibitors handy and add only when needed.
nolva with or without clomid for PCT.