TEST E cycle

mikail2k

Would 6 weeks test E be good for beginner cycle 250mg split in two dose 1 Monday as well as 1 Thursday? what are your opinions?

MONSTACARNAGE

So Es best bang? Obviously it is. I'm on mass 400 n dianabol now. 125kilos. Wanna do test 400 deca n dianabol. Then summer just tren e n test e

D

Deleted member 45086

If it's your first cycle then test 10-12 weeks,.
If it's your second then 12-16 weeks is fine.

Gainz.

Definitely do 10-12 weeks, takes 2 weeks to kick in. 3 weeks to really feel it. Week 4 you'll start to see the gainz! So a 6 week cycle will be a total let down. You'll only have 3 weeks of gainz before it's time to stop. My first cycle was supposed to be 10 weeks... but I've been enjoying it so much... it's now a 16 week cycle. Testosterone itself isn't addictive... what happens because of it is!
Do you fully understand the pct part?
And I hope your diet and training are on point.

Gainz.

I have done some research. 16 weeks 250mg test e seems like the go to :)
16 weeks is kinda long for your first cycle... just make sure you have your pct stuff on hand. That way if anything happens and you need to stop sooner, you'll be prepared. other than that you should be all set.

It takes 4 weeks to preload in your system and start kicking in hard so 6bweeks is kinda short youll just then be getting the full effects so to quit at 6 weeks is not beneficial as the full 10. At 1cc a week id run 1cc every 5 days instead of a half cc twicw a week 3 days apart. Do a little more research and see whats best for you

Lexmark12

It takes 4 weeks to preload in your system and start kicking in hard so 6bweeks is kinda short youll just then be getting the full effects so to quit at 6 weeks is not beneficial as the full 10. At 1cc a week id run 1cc every 5 days instead of a half cc twicw a week 3 days apart. Do a little more research and see whats best for you
They say that everybody is different, I felt it the next day when I woke up with a morning missle, haven't had this since childhood and I was prescribed test cypionate for low test deficiency 200mg a week, she was very nice lady she prescribed me on a week and I was able to inject them myself like I said everyone's different though.
I have not been on here for a long time but I need too get back into this, keeps my mind focused for me and I stay off of other things do me harm.since I had surgery on knees.

For my first definitely take for 10 to 15 weeks get your pet and everything a head of time and have things ready to go, things go weird. And train and recuperate like a mad man in the Gym. Have fun

Lexmark12

They say that everybody is different, I felt it the next day when I woke up with a morning missle, haven't had this since childhood and I was prescribed test cypionate for low test deficiency 200mg a week, she was very nice lady she prescribed me on a week and I was able to inject them myself like I said everyone's different though.
I have not been on here for a long time but I need too get back into this, keeps my mind focused for me and I stay off of other things do me harm.since I had surgery on knees.

For my first definitely take for 10 to 15 weeks get your PCT and everything a head of time and have things ready to go, If things go weird. And train and recuperate like a mad man in the Gym. Have fun