Test E effect

otfjoey300

Should be almost instantly with libido effects, umm 5-6 weeks-ish? As long as ur training consistently and eating good you should be noticing strength and recovery improvements by then.

EMachine

Libido...3 days or so...as far as cosmetic changes...it depends on your diet, rest, training and genetics. I agree with otfjoey300, 5-6 weeks...
However, it is also dose dependent...
Assuming that everything is on point after after 4-6 weeks you should feel and see a different YOU...
How much are you running?

Rhino73

I’m at the start of week 3 on my first cycle using Test E. 500 mg per week. Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
According to my body scan scales, I have put on 2kg of muscle mass. I can notice a bit of size increase and my already high libido is about the same, maybe just pounding a little harder!
Training hard 6 days a week, 3500 calories a day with high carb and protein.
No sides to speak of.
So far so good, but everyone is different so as these experienced guys will tell you, listen to your body, ask them for advice and adjust.
Good luck mate.

otfjoey300

I’m at the start of week 3 on my first cycle using Test E. 500 mg per week. Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon.
According to my body scan scales, I have put on 2kg of muscle mass. I can notice a bit of size increase and my already high libido is about the same, maybe just pounding a little harder!
Training hard 6 days a week, 3500 calories a day with high carb and protein.
No sides to speak of.
So far so good, but everyone is different so as these experienced guys will tell you, listen to your body, ask them for advice and adjust.
Good luck mate.
You are already having some effects brother. Keep it up