Test E, Tren E, Mast E Cycle

What's up guys I need your professional advice. I just got my gear delivered today. Beligas Test E, Tren E, & Mast E and Aromasin. I also so have Caber left over from a past cycle. I am 47 years old 6'2" 210lbs with low body fat ( can see my abs). I was going to do Test E 900mg, Tren E 600mg, and Mast E 600mg a week. I will split that amount by 3 and do a shot every M/W/F. What do you guys think or is the amount to much? Should I run the Test low and Tren high? Or is going higher Test going to add size. I am also going to front load this the first week. Thanks for any input. What is the best way to run this cycle?

Twizted

Have you ran several cycles before this one? Cause that's a pretty hefty cycle you have planned out.

Yes. I ended my last cycle in April and have been cruizing on 300mg of Test E a week. My last was for 4 months. The first 50 days I did 50mg a day of dbol with 750mg of Sus, 600 Tren E, and 600mg Deca a week.

Welderman

Hell yeah, now that's a cycle. I like it, I like it alot. Size and strength. Eat right and grow, grow, grow.

suppsforlife

based on the amount of experience you have - it does seems like a good plan. You'll get dry muscles gains! Good luck with it man!

BodyGear

Remember this cycle takes a while until it kicks in. But when it does - you should get amazing results

I really apprieciate advice from true professionals of the game. I can't thank everyone enough for the posts. I have more confidence going into this cycle now. I started front loading Friday 7/23.

Richwannab

Curious to hear your thoughts on the beligas gear. I ordered some but have unfortunately came across some bad beligas reviews. I'm hoping it's legit

Twizted

Curious to hear your thoughts on the beligas gear. I ordered some but have unfortunately came across some bad beligas reviews. I'm hoping it's legit
I've been using Beligas gear for the past 7 weeks and I love it. As long as you get the gear from a reliable source and the verification codes can be checked then you should have no problems with Beligas.