Test-e250,deca200 and dianabol

Damo1983

Hey guys not sure where to post but after some info

Went through a rough patch(family split) was depressed and i was 67kg at the time and fell to 55kg due to everything going down hill,

Found a happy place at the gym and met some awsome guys that really picked up my spirits and gained my confidence back, while training early last year i started taking 1ml of test-e250 per week, made me feel really good and improved my weight gain, after 18 weeks i reached 72kg, heaviest ive ever been, i noticed i was lifting heavier but never developed any form of shape or increase in muscle size..

Im starting on a new cycle now as below
1ml test-e250 pw
1ml deca200 pw
Dianabol10mg 4x a day

Question is, is this to much or to little??
My aim is to reach around 80kg and show some size different, im currently sitting on 65kg

I have only used test-e250 before

Have i chose the right choice for muscle gain??

MONSTRO

Since you only done a cycle with 250mg test week , i think now you should do 500mg test week and 30mg dianabol and you will grow alot. Remenber 250mg is nothing and will only crash your natural production without real gains . A cycle like this should give you at least 15 pounds easy

suppsforlife

100 % agreed with MONSTRO. after a single cycle with Test E 250 mg weekly, going to 250 mg Test E, 200 mg Deca and Dianabol 40 mg might be too much, plus, as said, this dosage doesn't do too much in terms of growing up. Try Test E 250 2 ml weekly (1 ml on Monday and 1 ml on Thursday, for example) for 12 weeks and 30 mg Dianabol (10 mg x 3 per day) for first 6 weeks.
Remember you are very likely to require an anti estrogen, a PCT after cycle whilst working out, dieting and resting!

MONSTRO

100 % agreed with MONSTRO. after a single cycle with Test E 250 mg weekly, going to 250 mg Test E, 200 mg Deca and Dianabol 40 mg might be too much, plus, as said, this dosage doesn't do too much in terms of growing up. Try Test E 250 2 ml weekly (1 ml on Monday and 1 ml on Thursday, for example) for 12 weeks and 30 mg Dianabol (10 mg x 3 per day) for first 6 weeks.
Remember you are very likely to require an anti estrogen, a PCT after cycle whilst working out, dieting and resting!
You said all brother . PCT is a must when you are young and with not enough cycles on body . Do bridge or blast only make sense for people like me that live this life , compete and also are over 40 years old ( for me dont make sense do PCT because i will not recover in less than 1 year for sure

BiggyBill

Do not forget about liver protective products because Dianabol is hepatotoxic (main reason why you should use it for 6 or absolutely maximum 8 weeks, but since you never used it - even 4 weeks might be enough).

MONSTRO

And also kidneys because most people only worried about liver and forgot the organ kidney ( the one that dont restaure ) . Alot of water and also something like Cystone

Damo1983

Since you only done a cycle with 250mg test week , i think now you should do 500mg test week and 30mg dianabol and you will grow alot. Remenber 250mg is nothing and will only crash your natural production without real gains . A cycle like this should give you at least 15 pounds easy
So 500mg test a week and 30ml of dbol will be fine, can i still use the deca as i already bought it??? Last time i was on test i was on it for 18-20 weeks, didnt do a pct, will i need a pct this time if i use all 3 compounds

BiggyBill

can i still use the deca as i already bought it?
Yes you can.
test+dbol+deca is actually one of the most effective and popular stack for bulking up. Go for earlier mentioned dosages + deca 300-400 mg for 13 week. (Test 500 mg weekly 12 weeks and dbol 30 mg for 6 weeks)
Last time i was on test i was on it for 18-20 weeks, didnt do a pct,
Did you feel well after stopping all steroids??
will i need a pct this time if i use all 3 compounds
Be sure you will

MONSTRO

So 500mg test a week and 30ml of dbol will be fine, can i still use the deca as i already bought it??? Last time i was on test i was on it for 18-20 weeks, didnt do a pct, will i need a pct this time if i use all 3 compounds
Yes test + deca + dbol for me is always the best cycle we can use to grow , nothing is better than that , just male sure you go with 16 weeks minimum to get full results from long ester of deca . Test 500mg , deca 400mg dbol 30mg was my first real cycle after using only test and i go from 80kg to 104kg .

Damo1983

Yes you can.
test+dbol+deca is actually one of the most effective and popular stack for bulking up. Go for earlier mentioned dosages + deca 300-400 mg for 13 week. (Test 500 mg weekly 12 weeks and dbol 30 mg for 6 weeks)

Did you feel well after stopping all steroids??

Be sure you will
Yeah mate felt normal, no side affects nothing

MONSTRO

completely agree with others.
Test with Deca and Dbol is among the best cycles out there!
of course if you put hgh in there you will go to another level , but most beginners dont have money to use it. If not for me the more important compounds we can use to have results and be healthy is test + hgh