Test, Eq, anadrol

• Thread starter Deleted member 45086
  • Start date

Pedrito0906

Do you have to run a AI or no estrogen management?
Nope, I feel great man, no bloating, no itching nipples or sore, the wood in the morning is something else, the only side is several acne in my back. I have Dex on hand just in case, but so far so good.

My libido has increased to the point that I was 3 days without sex and I had like a burning sensation or like a desperation to get laid that I was just thinking about sex. I like this combo, the energy is good too. I don't think EQ has kicked in because its been 2 weeks only.

bobby ricky

Nope, I feel great man, no bloating, no itching nipples or sore, the wood in the morning is something else, the only side is several acne in my back. I have Dex on hand just in case, but so far so good.

My libido has increased to the point that I was 3 days without sex and I had like a burning sensation or like a desperation to get laid that I was just thinking about sex. I like this combo, the energy is good too. I don't think EQ has kicked in because its been 2 weeks only.
👍👍👍😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 45086

On a gram of test and 750 Eq. I have those little wrinkle lines on my arms from the sheets but no ankle edema. I could probably start a arimidex dose of .25 eod but I don't mind the water accumulation as long as it's mild

Twizted

On a gram of test and 750 Eq. I have those little wrinkle lines on my arms from the sheets but no ankle edema. I could probably start a arimidex dose of .25 eod but I don't mind the water accumulation as long as it's mild
I think the ai effects of EQ are different for everyone. I started with my test around 500mg and tge EQ was essentially crashing my estrogen. I kept bumping test till I felt like my strogen was balanced and for me that was around 800.

From what I've read some ppl don't even experience ai like effects from EQ. Crazy how individual this game we play really is.

D

Deleted member 45086

I think the ai effects of EQ are different for everyone. I started with my test around 500mg and tge EQ was essentially crashing my estrogen. I kept bumping test till I felt like my strogen was balanced and for me that was around 800.

From what I've read some ppl don't even experience ai like effects from EQ. Crazy how individual this game we play really is.
Lol, so true. We can share our experiences but we can't tell someone else what they will encounter.

dohcsvt

What do you consider mild water retention? I gained 12 pounds in a week. No ankle sock lines, but my wedding band is now permanently in place, I don’t think I could get it off without icing my hands and using butter…🤣

Pedrito0906

What do you consider mild water retention? I gained 12 pounds in a week. No ankle sock lines, but my wedding band is now permanently in place, I don’t think I could get it off without icing my hands and using butter…🤣

Save the ice and butter 🤣

D

Deleted member 45086

Love that feeling when a machine that is designed for 2 legs or 2 arms can't handle you no more and you have to do single arm or single legs on it. Maxing another one out.

Attachments

• 16525465929968178536054188782012.jpg
    16525465929968178536054188782012.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 6