Test flu for a year straight please help

Benswoleson

This will be long there’s a lot to dissect here I’ll get right to it. I previously ran test, deca, tren, and maybe a few other things when I was in high school (very stupid in hindsight). I don’t remember the exact dosages, but I don’t think it was much. I only remember pinning like 1 ml once a week, and I felt perfectly fine. I had no problems using it in high school.

Fast forward to September 11th, 2021, I took a shot of test enanthate and did 600 mg about 2 ml a week. It was concentrated at 300 mg per ml. I did that until November 1st, 2021 when I threw in 400 mg of deca. Now using 600 mg of test and 400 mg of deca in total, this is where the problem started to set in. I started getting sick super often with a red sore throat, coughing, and headaches Hot flashes, feeling hot when the temperature is cold, fatigue it did not seem to happen after my pin, it seemed like it was random. I was pinning Monday and Thursday; there didn’t seem to be a correlation between when I pinned and when I got sick.

before my pin on September 11th, 2021 It would only take me a day or two to shake off being sick, and I was very rarely sick, maybe 4 times a year. About 6 weeks after my first pin on September 11 2021, I slowly started to get sick more and more frequently. It started as maybe being sick for 4 days then I’d feel fine for a while, but after I threw in the deca on November 1st, 2021, it was a dramatic change. I was constantly missing work, and having to call in for a whole week at least every month.

This continued until February 9th, 2022, when I had to have surgery for a tonsillectomy because when I would get sick, my tonsils would be so inflamed that it made it hard to breathe. I was hopeful my tonsils were the problem they were not. I did not pin a week before my surgery on February 9Th 2022 and did not pin again untill about March 15th of 2022 I went right back to pinning 600 mg of testosterone from the Xt labs this was the brand of test and deca I started using in September 2021 I was still not feeling well the carrier oil I believe was Arachis oil I continued to use pretty high amounts of testosterone from Xt labs for about 3 months.

then I switched to a different lab using MCT oil there were some weeks I felt good some weeks I felt like shit still getting sick pretty frequently but not as bad as on the test and Deca cycle fast forward to November 2022 I started to get sick a lot again just like the previous test and Deca cycle nothing had changed I was using the same labs using the MCT oil I dropped my dose down to 100mg a week in November and I’m still feeling really shitty getting sick all the time and taking forever to recover never even feeling like I fully recover.

Now I will mention that I had periodically used the Aburaihan Test enanthate ampules at 500 mg a week, and I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I felt a little better using the Iranian Test compared to the XT Labs and MCT Oil brand, but far from 100% and far from my previous self before this started on September 11th, 2021. I’m contemplating doing a PCT just to end this nightmare, but I love bodybuilding so much that I refuse to give up. I had my CRP checked last week and it was 18.

unclem

This will be long there’s a lot to dissect here I’ll get right to it. I previously ran test, deca, tren, and maybe a few other things when I was in high school (very stupid in hindsight). I don’t remember the exact dosages, but I don’t think it was much. I only remember pinning like 1 ml once a week, and I felt perfectly fine. I had no problems using it in high school.

Fast forward to September 11th, 2021, I took a shot of test enanthate and did 600 mg about 2 ml a week. It was concentrated at 300 mg per ml. I did that until November 1st, 2021 when I threw in 400 mg of deca. Now using 600 mg of test and 400 mg of deca in total, this is where the problem started to set in. I started getting sick super often with a red sore throat, coughing, and headaches Hot flashes, feeling hot when the temperature is cold, fatigue it did not seem to happen after my pin, it seemed like it was random. I was pinning Monday and Thursday; there didn’t seem to be a correlation between when I pinned and when I got sick.

before my pin on September 11th, 2021 It would only take me a day or two to shake off being sick, and I was very rarely sick, maybe 4 times a year. About 6 weeks after my first pin on September 11 2021, I slowly started to get sick more and more frequently. It started as maybe being sick for 4 days then I’d feel fine for a while, but after I threw in the deca on November 1st, 2021, it was a dramatic change. I was constantly missing work, and having to call in for a whole week at least every month.

This continued until February 9th, 2022, when I had to have surgery for a tonsillectomy because when I would get sick, my tonsils would be so inflamed that it made it hard to breathe. I was hopeful my tonsils were the problem they were not. I did not pin a week before my surgery on February 9Th 2022 and did not pin again untill about March 15th of 2022 I went right back to pinning 600 mg of testosterone from the Xt labs this was the brand of test and deca I started using in September 2021 I was still not feeling well the carrier oil I believe was Arachis oil I continued to use pretty high amounts of testosterone from Xt labs for about 3 months.

then I switched to a different lab using MCT oil there were some weeks I felt good some weeks I felt like shit still getting sick pretty frequently but not as bad as on the test and Deca cycle fast forward to November 2022 I started to get sick a lot again just like the previous test and Deca cycle nothing had changed I was using the same labs using the MCT oil I dropped my dose down to 100mg a week in November and I’m still feeling really shitty getting sick all the time and taking forever to recover never even feeling like I fully recover.

Now I will mention that I had periodically used the Aburaihan Test enanthate ampules at 500 mg a week, and I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I felt a little better using the Iranian Test compared to the XT Labs and MCT Oil brand, but far from 100% and far from my previous self before this started on September 11th, 2021. I’m contemplating doing a PCT just to end this nightmare, but I love bodybuilding so much that I refuse to give up. I had my CRP checked last week and it was 18.
you have a pm.

Aussie

Are you using ugl ?
Yes

Are you allergic to the solvent ?
Sounds like it is the reason

A lot of people get test flue from ugl gear as the people making it haven’t worked out how to keep it suspended without adding more solvent.
High mg compounds are known for pip and test flue.
There is a reason why compounds like TestE is normally 250mg and testC is 200. This is the spot it was found to be able to keep it suspended without adding more solvent.

If you want to know more happy to help.

Edit : is all your gear in MCT ?
I have seen people being allergic to it.

Benswoleson

Are you using ugl ?
Yes

Are you allergic to the solvent ?
Sounds like it is the reason

A lot of people get test flue from ugl gear as the people making it haven’t worked out how to keep it suspended without adding more solvent.
High mg compounds are known for pip and test flue.
There is a reason why compounds like TestE is normally 250mg and testC is 200. This is the spot it was found to be able to keep it suspended without adding more solvent.

If you want to know more happy to help.
Yes I definitely would, do you recommend I stick with my pharma grade test for a while longer before I completely go off? Or just come off now

Aussie

I’ve only been taking the pharma for a week I still have a depot of trash UGL in my sub q area * very dumb I know *
Don’t be too hard on yourself. You know what the problem is now.
So hopefully you workout if it’s one of the 3 main reasons

Benswoleson

Don’t be too hard on yourself. You know what the problem is now.
So hopefully you workout if it’s one of the 3 main reasons
What dosage do u reccomend I use the pharma test at it comes in 250 mg vials and I can pre load them so I don’t have to waste any

Aussie

I’m on 175mg a week but my last bloods come back a lot higher than high normal so I dropped to 125mg a week.
It’s all different but in Australia we are legally given 1ml of 250mg/ml to use every 10 days.
You need to have bloods taken 6 weeks after starting your weekly dose. So start with 175mg and see how you go.
Some people are at high normal on 100mg a week.
You are usually ampules ?

Benswoleson

I’m on 175mg a week but my last bloods come back a lot higher than high normal so I dropped to 125mg a week.
It’s all different but in Australia we are legally given 1ml of 250mg/ml to use every 10 days.
You need to have bloods taken 6 weeks after starting your weekly dose. So start with 175mg and see how you go.
Some people are at high normal on 100mg a week.
You are usually ampules ?
No the pharma test I have is amps other UGL shit is bottled

Aussie

No the pharma test I have is amps other UGL shit is bottled
Have you ever seen the video in slow motion of an amp getting cracked open. The amount of glass fragments going in is scary. You need to use a filtered needle to draw it out safely but no one tells you this.

unclem

Have you ever seen the video in slow motion of an amp getting cracked open. The amount of glass fragments going in is scary. You need to use a filtered needle to draw it out safely but no one tells you this.
wow never even thought about this. i have a ampoule opener.