test flu

siegmund

So test flu true or false ?

Myself I say true when we inject pharmaceuticles and (ugl) we introduce bacteria ,virus and endotoxins, which will make us sick . testostorne will leave behind endotoxins once the esteres set them free ,its apparent more with suspension and prop than e ,which probley means the faster it kicks in the more and higher spike in endotoxins, ,some will feel sick others may not if there not sensitative to such ..

Just something I started looking into figured it be a good topic ,note ,I'm no pro on this subject ,so don't hold me to the info ,

N

noveskeelite

I believe its true but not from testosterone compound itself. Usually its the solvents that cause the flu like symtoms. Im no expert either but most UGL use like 2 % ba and 18-20% BB and those are toxic and can cause flu like symptoms.

N

noveskeelite

Looking back this may actually be the case. Because I no longer have the nausea I had before. It was the nausea that also made me not feel like eating.

siegmund

Today knowing what I know ,,and I came a long way ,,no such thing as test flu,,, unless you consider a allergic reaction the flu ,, good gear ,,or should I say gear that your body is alright with the solves ,,does not give you this test flu ,,lol. Bros research ,,get to know your body and yes there is going to be trial and era ,,but learn from it ,,know what your body will handle ,,and especially ,,if your not sure ,,well don't order your whole cycle order a bottle try it ,,I know EXCELLENT ,,!!!!!!! Domestics that will have your gear at door in 2 days ,  3 tops !!!! Now make sure you have your ai ,,and caber if needed ,,and pct ,,and I find international better IMO ,,but try a bottle of gear if it kills you ,,get NEW ,,test flu myth

N

noveskeelite

yep that's also probably true. With current source I don't feel sick AT ALL.

milkin

IMO, all of you guys are hitting this topic from different angels which makes it very knowledgeable for others. I had test flu once and there is no mistaking it. Sick for days. I didn't know any better and was not keeping a log so I am not sure what it was attributed to. I agree with all of your opinions here. High concentration of solvents would be my first guess. Just my opinion.

siegmund

Agreed milk ,100% ,,I suffered horriblely ,when I was a noob ,,live learn grow ,listen to the advice and exp. Of the vets and enjoy ,your cycle don't suffer ty      EDIT and most of all listen to your body it don't lie

milkin

Yup and what j-wales said above also holds true for sure.

"its your immune system naturally reacting to a foreign substance"

N

noveskeelite

I can say with 99% certainty after switching labs that high solvent content is what causes the flu like symptoms and lack of appetite. Using previous sources test I always had nausea and no appetite after switching labs my appetite is through roof and I have never once felt sick. 

The solvents used are actually toxic to you and will make you feel sick. Usually you will feel sick almost right away after first injection with gear with high amount of solvents. A lot of underground labs use an excessive amount to brew their gear. 

When choosing a source ask them about their brewing recipes and how much solvents they use. Don't rely on just people's reviews. If a source isn't willing to answer or gives a sarcastic response find someone else. There are plenty to choose from. I would also ask them about their filtration process. It sucks to spend 200 or 300 dollars on gear that's super painful and or makes you feel sick. 

I can also say just choosing a top rated source doesn't protect you. My previous source was one of the most popular and highly recommended. Do your homework. 

How much solvent is too high?? If the source is slapping 18 to 20% bb in their test E find someone else.