Test mix300 and tri tren200

Damo1983

Hi guys, ive previously ran in the past year or so test e250 1ml pw for roughly 18 weeks, seen a bit of weight gain thats about it,,

I now have test mix300 and tri tren200

Im 38
68kg
Skinny with a bit of belly fat
Dont do drugs or alcohol

My aim is to add noticeable size to my frame, i genuinely want to look bigger and lose my belly fat

What would be a recommended dosage of both as im starting again and have not used tren before and i believe less is best, a dosage that when i look in the mirror ill see a difference and go fck yeah im bigger then yesterday lets train harder today, i need that motivation and confidence, everyone else in the gym are getting huge fast and im still skin and bone,

I dont want to guess stupid amounts so here i am asking for advice, guys plz help, help me look better and feel better in myself

Welderman

Well if you would have ran 500 test/week instead of 250/week you would already be bigger. Now you want to jump into tren. Best and only advice I am going to give is order you 3 vials of test e , 2 vials of deca and 2500 mg of dbol, and arimidex.

Test e 500/wk 250 on Monday, Thu.
Deca 350/wk only on Mondays.
D bol 50mg/day for first 6 weeks.

Run test and deca 14 weeks
Milk thistle everyday while on dbol.

Leave the tren alone. You are not ready for it and the cycle I just laid out will bulk the f..k out of you.

Eat healthy and a lot, train hard 5-6x week

suppsforlife

Welderman is 10000% right. And the cycle he recommends is way safer too! Go for it and keep tren for later cycles when you'll be bigger. At your weight, tren isn't too helpful.
follow this plan and workout with a good diet - you'll bulk up!
Don't forget about anti estrogens and PCT's

Welderman

I love tren I do but people see that 5x stronger than test and it misleads them. Deca, npp, are monster bulking compounds.

Damo1983

I was told by a good friend of mine that ive known my whole life that also trains and is massive to take half a ml of each every monday and Wednesday for 4-6 weeks then if my body can handle it up it to 1ml each twice a week, i have all the pct gear on hand aswell, i was just let down with the amount of effort plus test for so lo long just to add a couple of kg and no size, i dont really want to jab myself realistically more the 2-4 times a week, i have test e250 and deca 200 aswell, i just want to look in the mirror and psychically see a slight change to motivate me, i also took dbol 4 times a day with the test, i think thats where the weight came from

otfjoey300

Run test and deca bro, if you got the dbol on hand already; run a proper bulk cycle get the body watch the bloodwork get used to cycling again, then try to run tren in another cycle or two. These guys are right; even without the dbol that’s a great cycle: if ur looking for instant motivation like you say: dbol test deca will give you it. Tren also can fuck with appetite, sleep; your skin, your blood pressure, your dick, your nipples, your cholesterol , your kidneys . Lol pretty much everything. Monitor estrogen while running. Test deca dbol, get used to paying attention to health markers now. Just more reasons to skip the tren and try something else

Damo1983

Run test and deca bro, if you got the dbol on hand already; run a proper bulk cycle get the body watch the bloodwork get used to cycling again, then try to run tren in another cycle or two. These guys are right; even without the dbol that’s a great cycle: if ur looking for instant motivation like you say: dbol test deca will give you it. Tren also can fuck with appetite, sleep; your skin, your blood pressure, your dick, your nipples, your cholesterol , your kidneys . Lol pretty much everything. Monitor estrogen while running. Test deca dbol, get used to paying attention to health markers now. Just more reasons to skip the tren and try something else
I cant get any dbol, only injectables

Damo1983

Ok guys, quick update, i done my first shot of test mix300 only 1ml in my delt on monday night, felt that beautiful cork,tuesday sore like bruised feeling, did do a workout straight after,might just be sore because its been over a year since my last shot, to reduce soreness which would be better heat pack or ice pack,

Next monday im doing both test and tren, have to be in it to win it, see how things go, i tolerate test very well with no sides at all, have 2 mates that are training me and have been on just about everything that are going to keep a close eye on me while helping me make the most of this cycle, they also have whatever i need if i get sides and my gp is aware and willing to help aswell,

I will keep everyone updated with whats happening, time to eat well,train like a Spartan and get some good rest,

If my body dont handle the tren mix then i will switch over to decca and use that

Lets pray i see a size difference 🙏