Test No Ester dose.

roidrichie

Got some Test no E for a preworkout.  What would a min dose be to start?  Any advice appreciated.  Also, should you consider Test No E the same in your weekly Test count, or is it not as effective.  In other words if your doing 500mg a week, would you use say 250Test C and 250 Test noE or does it not work like that.  Thanks

Kielbasa_Posse

I would always start low dose. You can always bump your dose up. I never counted it towards my week dose. TNE half life is so short. I know guys who cycled on it you hold a lot of water and have to pin a few times daily to keep blood levels in range. But yes if your mg is 50 I would start at 25mg and  it up from there.

Dolf

Do not count it as part of your weekly dose, but also don't pin it more than 2 or 3 times per week maximum. If you pin it too much it'll lose its effectiveness as a preworkout. 

SemperFi

With a higher BF% I would be concerned about a higher estrogen conversion. I never consider it as part of my weekly dosage.

SEMPER FI

strong

TNE is a great compound to PLAY with IMO. Its to be used on Heavy grueling workout days.  Keep that stuff in a warmer room temp. It crashes easily being there is no ester attached..

roidrichie

I will run a 25mg dose and see how my e2 is.  I am gonna do it early in day as well, by night if there was a problem, it will be gone.  Was thinking just once a week maybe 2 times.  Mostly want it for bench day, maybe legs.  I was concer n ed about e2 With my bf% as well.  I can always hit more adex, that day as well, not sure if i should time adex few hours befire pin or same time though, if i go that route.  Thanks

roidrichie

I will run a 25mg dose and see how my e2 is.  I am gonna do it early in day as well, by night if there was a problem, it will be gone.  Was thinking just once a week maybe 2 times.  Mostly want it for bench day, maybe legs.  I was concer n ed about e2 With my bf% as well.  I can always hit more adex, that day as well, not sure if i should time adex few hours befire pin or same time though, if i go that route.  Thanks

SemperFi

The dosing of adex is not critical in my opinion because it has a half life of approximately 48 hours. Be safe brother and stay healthy.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

That will not reconstitute crashed TNE.... it takes HOT water.... to the point of boiling.

There are several threads concerning reconstituting crashed gear in the forum.

SEMPER FI

strong

I love a good experiment too, As long as its monitored. I will use TNE again. My cycles usually peak at 8 to 10 weeks (short esters) I have used TNE to push through a plateau.  I'd rather keep my bloods as stable as possible.

All my statements have changed recently.  2 years ago I was still gung ho on meeting PR's and surpassing them. I had to accept that I can not do that anymore at 47YO. My new challenge is to reduce BF.   All AAS usage needs to be directed at your CURRENT goals. We change at least every decade..

strong

X2 .... I don't use water anymore. Just a light temp on my egg pan and set the glass bottle right on it.  I had someone tell me it will crack 2 years ago but after a few hundred times it hasn't. Just a slow heat and Swirl...