Test Prop / Mast Prop

Papa.Smurf0311

So I was supposed to run this a while back and never did. Im running it now and it seems to be going good. No bad sides or anything.
50 MG Test Prop ED
50 MG Mast Prop ED
2 IU Growth ED
I Take Humalin too but I wont get into that too much.
Basically Im just trying to see if 25 mg of proviron would be ok to take on this cycle. Usually I add it to any cycle but was just curious about this cycle.

suppsforlife

You've said it yourself. Proviron would be ok on any cycle, but then again, as long as you're doing fine on it.
proviron is not a usual steroid. In fact, it's almost not a steroid at all (but it is) that's why it goes in almost any cycle as a booster, rather than a steroid itself.

Gainz.

I don't see any tren in this cycle...
What the hell is going on here?
What is the world coming too?
Have we not sufficiently peer pressured everyone here into doing tren yet?
I guess I have to step my game up!
🤣😂🤣

I don't know that much about proviron-mesterolone at all. This one has always confused the hell out of me. Its like testosterone... I do know the molecules look almost identical. But it's taken orally. It causes hair loss, acne, increased libido, and masculinity in females. But... it's a oral steroid that doesn't cause liver damage... huh?
So... wouldn't it be a sarm? Sense its synthetic?
And... again sorry if I get this confused, but its androgenic.... not anabolic?
Correct?

I guess the real reason I'm asking is why use it on top of test?
Why not just take more test? I'm not hating, I'm genuinely curious.

(Absolutely amazing, a full year of research and there's still so many compounds I know so little about)

suppsforlife

I don't know that much about proviron-mesterolone at all. This one has always confused the hell out of me. Its like testosterone... I do know the molecules look almost identical. But it's taken orally. It causes hair loss, acne, increased libido, and masculinity in females. But... it's a oral steroid that doesn't cause liver damage... huh?
So... wouldn't it be a sarm? Sense its synthetic?
And... again sorry if I get this confused, but its androgenic.... not anabolic?
Correct?

I guess the real reason I'm asking is why use it on top of test?
Why not just take more test? I'm not hating, I'm genuinely curious.
Proviron is a derivative of DHT, not testosterone. It is pure androgenic with little (to almost no) anabolic activity. That's why it is chemically a steroid, but practically not. It is oral but not liver damaging because it is not C17AA (C177AA is the part that makes an oral steroid highly bioactive, but liver toxic). Oral compounds that are not C17AA are not liver toxic (somewhat stressful for the liver because they still go through liver, but to a very small extent) but they don't have high bioavailability.
for its benefits... well, Mesterolone is actually unique. Being DHT derivative, it has aromatase inhibiting properties and it helps users harden up their muscles (making 3D visual effects, vascularity etc.).
But its real benefits is that it can enhance the efficacy of testosterone. That's why use on the top of test. Without increasing the side effects of Test (at least not estrogenic ones + only a slight increase in androgenic side effects risk), you enhance its efficacy + the efficacy of other steroids.
Moreover, a lot of customers suggest they use Proviron not because of all the benefits I mentioned here but simply because it makes them feel much better during the cycle. They say that Proviron boosts their mental health (makes them feel better) + boost libido and erections. hope it gives you an answer

Gainz.

Proviron is a derivative of DHT, not testosterone. It is pure androgenic with little (to almost no) anabolic activity. That's why it is chemically a steroid, but practically not. It is oral but not liver damaging because it is not C17AA (C177AA is the part that makes an oral steroid highly bioactive, but liver toxic). Oral compounds that are not C17AA are not liver toxic (somewhat stressful for the liver because they still go through liver, but to a very small extent) but they don't have high bioavailability.
for its benefits... well, Mesterolone is actually unique. Being DHT derivative, it has aromatase inhibiting properties and it helps users harden up their muscles (making 3D visual effects, vascularity etc.).
But its real benefits is that it can enhance the efficacy of testosterone. That's why use on the top of test. Without increasing the side effects of Test (at least not estrogenic ones + only a slight increase in androgenic side effects risk), you enhance its efficacy + the efficacy of other steroids.
Moreover, a lot of customers suggest they use Proviron not because of all the benefits I mentioned here but simply because it makes them feel much better during the cycle. They say that Proviron boosts their mental health (makes them feel better) + boost libido and erections. hope it gives you an answer

Help me? I'm fucking sold on it!
Between the hardening of muscles... but more importantly the mood booster.

Here's my next question... can you run it during your cruise?
(Again always blown away by your knowledge)

Papa.Smurf0311

Help me? I'm fucking sold on it!
Between the hardening of muscles... but more importantly the mood booster.

(Again always blown away by your knowledge)
I usually take it to free up Test. its supposed to bind to SHBG and make more test available to you. I just didnt want it to crash my E2 out but I dont think it will.

HGH.to

yeah, you can
I usually take it to free up Test. its supposed to bind to SHBG and make more test available to you.
that's exactly the way it helps enhance the efficacy of test
Yeah, apparently that's the big benefit. It doesn't effect your e2 like other things will
it does actually have some anti-estrogen effects. but not anything too bad. it's not an actual anti-estrogen