Test prop Tren ace and Mast prop advice

bigboyroy

Hello guys an girls hope all is well.
I just finished a 8 week cycle of sus 250 tren ace and winny. Before that did test e deca and dbol. Using trt blast and cruise process.
I blew up on deca etc cycle from 205 to 230 but did have alot of bloating besides that it was fantastic. Then went into the tren ace etc cycle "after the cruise of course" on a calorie deficit low carb and cardio 4 days a week 5 day lifting program. Now I'm down to 212 can see my abs but still have a little bit of fat layer which I would love to lose also I'm way more muscular then before. I'm 6ft and was 195 before all the juice and trt. Also I take all the needed liver ai etc protection.

With that out of the way I would like to do 12 weeks of
test prop 300 a week
tren ace 400 a week
mast prop 400 a week
have caber ai's etc on hand
may do 6 weeks of anavar

The goal is to get rid of the small fat layer and obviously gain muscle.

Diet would be 200 calories deficit low carb 1.5g of protein perpound.
Training 10-12 reps adding super sets 5 days a week and 4 days of targeted cardio.

If you gurus would please critique this cycle it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

suppsforlife

Hello, it seems you're well informed and experienced which is great. It is hard to say you're doing anything wrong. With such plans and knowledge, you're only requiring time and dedication. Keep working on it and you'll surely see those results.
The only thing I can say - use Tren Ace on a daily basis. Lots of people say it's better than using it EOD.
Also, may try Anavar, but may try Clenbuterol if you're mostly oriented in losing fat. it's up to you.
One more thing, Mast Prop dosage can be increased. You may run 100 mg ED.
And lastly, make sure your body has enough rest. The importance of recovery is huge.
But generally, it seems you're doing very well! Good luck man!

bigboyroy

Hello, it seems you're well informed and experienced which is great. It is hard to say you're doing anything wrong. With such plans and knowledge, you're only requiring time and dedication. Keep working on it and you'll surely see those results.
The only thing I can say - use Tren Ace on a daily basis. Lots of people say it's better than using it EOD.
Also, may try Anavar, but may try Clenbuterol if you're mostly oriented in losing fat. it's up to you.
One more thing, Mast Prop dosage can be increased. You may run 100 mg ED.
And lastly, make sure your body has enough rest. The importance of recovery is huge.
But generally, it seems you're doing very well! Good luck man!
Thanks supps much appreciated.
I was looking at clen also and it's protocol. It is unique how it's taken and from what is being said about fat melting away is intriguing. Like you say it's ultimately up to me.

Was hoping if a guru could give me a daily dosing chart on how to take the injectables? I would like to compare with what I have in mind.
Thanks in advance

EMachine

Clen is hard on the heart. You have to be careful when using this product. There are other options...safer options.

bigboyroy

Update 10 weeks in. Not bad for 47 year old. I'm happy with results so far and looking forward to pushing hard the last to weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-125749_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220416-125749_Gallery.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 9

EMachine

Update 10 weeks in. Not bad for 47 year old. I'm happy with results so far and looking forward to pushing hard the last to weeks.
Hey Bigboyroy,

12 weeks of Tren Ace at our age is something to think about. It’s the hardest compound on our organs and pinning everyday for 90 days straight is going to feel like you’ve been violated. 😬

I like your cycle but feel that you can drop Tren after 8 weeks and stay with test prop, primo, Masteron prop, and then add the anavar. You may want to add the anavar 2 weeks before dropping the Tren and do it for 6 weeks total.

If you choose to add Clen, I would do it on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off type of protocol. With Clen, you want to start low and slowly add mcg and not the other way around…start with 20 mcg and see how you feel and then add another 20 mcg per day…see what I mean? Some take it every 3-4 hours. It’s an extraordinary fat burner (considered the best for many people), but it’s hard on the vessels and heart, if used incorrectly and for too long.

bigboyroy

Thanks gear heads! The clen I was doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off once a day before I worked out. Started off with 20 first week then moved to 40 second week. Skip 2 weeks then started at 40 then 60 etc.. I'm up to 100 following same procedure now. I'm more ripped then that pic currently. If I could say it's all about the FOOD intake! If you ain't eating right you ain't looking right! I'm very strict on my food intake eating every 3hrs unless I'm sleeping following my macros 15% fat 35% carbs 50% protein.
I'm amazed how well it all works when you put your mind body and soul into it. I love working out and can't fucking wait till I'm in the gym pushing weight again tomorrow.