Test Prop

Semper Fi

I need some feedback -

So I am ending my cycle of Sust/Deca with T-Prop.  Not sure what to expect from it though.  My Sust shots were slightly painful (other than the needle jab) and the prop I am using now is smooth!  I always figured that the pain from the sust was due to the prop in it.  So I was a bit nervous about more than doubling it....... but Nada.  I mean yes, I feel the "tingle" but not any type of "pain" really.  Also, Not sure if it's "placebo" but I always seem to feel a bit more "pep" in the Gym on my Pin days with Sust.  I think I remember reading that that was becuase of the prop from the sust kicking in.  Not sure about that but I can say that I have been Feeling "It" - That drive - that pep even more than before now that I am using Prop only.  Confused because I really expected to not be happy with the Pinning and pain of EOD.  But so far it's been great!  Even adding weight here and there still..........

Normal, Placebo?

Smper Fi

NorthernTrust

When testosterones raws made and the ester attached it contains an acid called "carbolic acid, this acid must be washed of with distiled warter by the company who is procesing it. Prop ester requires allot of effort rid this carbolic acid and needs washing several times to get to the purerty of a good near pain free raw as possible. So inevitably this is were "the purerty of raws comes into question.

Prop can be made near pain free if done right and if the raws are nice an clean (free of carbolic acid = pure)

High acid content prop made with the basic solvents and carriers = pain

Low acid (pure) content prop made with eo/ usp and nf grade solvents = smooth and min pip

So basically your prop is very high grade which explains the absence of pip, OR is really low grade and doesn't have enough prop in it to give you any pip...I think you're gonna have to wait and see if you get any gains or sides. Vascularity will hit you soonest usually.

NorthernTrust

Atleast it's only a blt of prop which price wise is on the lower end of most AAS's.. I say the same thing to all our customers and clients, "make sure you've enough reviews so that you're comfortable making an order and always make a small order at 1st to see if TA, quality and customer service are what they claim it is..

Good luck bro