Test prop

Vail 61

I've been hearing alot about test prop and pain after injection. Im on 2nd week of test prop and it's kicking my ass the pain is almost stopping me from training. Had this problem with tren but it went away will the test propinate do the same thing, I always use new syringes, I've tried ice packs after injections got any suggestions

unclem

I've been hearing alot about test prop and pain after injection. Im on 2nd week of test prop and it's kicking my ass the pain is almost stopping me from training. Had this problem with tren but it went away will the test propinate do the same thing, I always use new syringes, I've tried ice packs after injections got any suggestions
dont push it in the muscle fast do it nice and slow. or you can mix it in the syringe with something.

Gainz.

I've had some issues with pip, make sure you are pushing the needle as deep into the muscle as possible. The closer to the fat, the more its gonna hurt. Also you can heat the oil up beforehand, push nice and slow. Then massage after, really push that oil around. Then... heat! Not cold!
Cold will make the oil hard and stay in place. Heat will help it spread faster.

Vail 61

I've had some issues with pip, make sure you are pushing the needle as deep into the muscle as possible. The closer to the fat, the more its gonna hurt. Also you can heat the oil up beforehand, push nice and slow. Then massage after, really push that oil around. Then... heat! Not cold!
Cold will make the oil hard and stay in place. Heat will help it spread faster.
Alright sounds like something worth trying thank sir

Gainz.

Also yes.. it will go away. Your muscle will get use to it and eventually it won't be as bad. Just like almost every thing else... your body will get use to it.
But I found out my biggest problem as far as the pip was concerned, is I wasn't pushing the needle deep enough. since I started doing that its been soooooo much better

HGH.to

it could be allergies to the inactive ingredient in it if nothing helps. could switch brand or switch to another ester. generally, the shorter the ester the higher chances of PIP. propionate is the shortest ester. I assume you know you need to use it daily or every other day?

Gainz.

it could be allergies to the inactive ingredient in it if nothing helps. could switch brand or switch to another ester. generally, the shorter the ester the higher chances of PIP. propionate is the shortest ester. I assume you know you need to use it daily or every other day?

I really need to start paying attention to all the different esters. I learned what I needed so I could make my decision on my blasts and cruising. But then moved on.
Because apparently theres like 10 different esters out there... and I don't know all of them.
I thought as far as esters were concerned with speed its

Test base (is this also test suspension?)
Test ace
Test P
Test c
Test e
Test d

And apparently there's a few more out there.
Have a feeling I'm gonna spend the next hour researching all the different esters out there 🤣😂

unclem

Also yes.. it will go away. Your muscle will get use to it and eventually it won't be as bad. Just like almost every thing else... your body will get use to it.
But I found out my biggest problem as far as the pip was concerned, is I wasn't pushing the needle deep enough. since I started doing that its been soooooo much better
i agree with this post, your body will get use to it.

kingswe3are

No pip, but Test P gives me heartburn for some reason. None of the other esters do, but just P. Been doing it for a couple years now. Doesn’t matter what brand. When I run P I always get crazy heartburn. Took me awhile to figure that it was what was doing it, but I did.

Vail 61

Not sure what's worse pip or heartburn right now I would take the heartburn because the pip is really interfering with training and sleeping

Vail 61

But I found out my biggest problem as far as the pip was concerned, is I wasn't pushi

Vail 61

Ive had problems with trenboline but it did seem like my body got used to it but this test prop really jacked me up and pinning every day I could hardly walk. I was thinking that maybe warming it up a little and maybe half a cc this prop I have is 200 mg maybe 100 mg would work

Gainz.

Ive had problems with trenboline but it did seem like my body got used to it but this test prop really jacked me up and pinning every day I could hardly walk. I was thinking that maybe warming it up a little and maybe half a cc this prop I have is 200 mg maybe 100 mg would work

Sounds like you're allergic to the oil.
And theres a ton of over the counter things for heartburn. Omeprazole is my favorite

Gainz.

You trust the gear?

.... omeprazole is a over the counter heartburn medication. like tums or something. you take it once a day.
I've struggled with heartburn on and off for over a decade now. I've tried lots of different types, but omeprazole has worked best for me. Tums kinda sucks because you take as needed and it only lasts for a few hours (maybe) and when it gets bad you go through a whole pack in a day.
Meanwhile 1 tiny omeprazole pill in the morning and I can eat spaghetti and meatballs all day long without fear.

But do I trust the gear I'm currently using? Yes! Hemi pharma, bloods to back it up!

kingswe3are

.... omeprazole is a over the counter heartburn medication. like tums or something. you take it once a day.
I've struggled with heartburn on and off for over a decade now. I've tried lots of different types, but omeprazole has worked best for me. Tums kinda sucks because you take as needed and it only lasts for a few hours (maybe) and when it gets bad you go through a whole pack in a day.
Meanwhile 1 tiny omeprazole pill in the morning and I can eat spaghetti and meatballs all day long without fear.

But do I trust the gear I'm currently using? Yes! Hemi pharma, bloods to back it up!
Yeah I have also had the shit on/off for years now. I actually have a prescription from my doctor. It does the job and has for years now. That being said when I use test P it comes back and the medicine want make it go away. I know it sounds Crazy as hell, but I have pin pointed it down and it only happens when I am running P.
But of course I still run Test P from time to time. Also crazy as hell the shit we will put our bodies through to look good.