Test propinate injection pain

Vail 61

want to think the members who gave me some ideas on how to inject testosterone propinate with out crippling myself for a week, not sure which idea worked maybe it was all of them they were all good. I warmed up the test ( that was one suggestion another was get it deep in the muscle so I used a 22 gauge 11/2 needle ( all of it) worked it in for 3 or 4 minutes and another suggestion was to mix it with some other gear have had 2 injection very little pain thanks again

Gainz.

Hahaha... it was me. All of those recommendations were me.

But why the hell are you using 22g needles? Jesus!
By some 27s to pin, make your life much easier brother

Parameddog

Wow - that's like drilling an oil well through your muscle!

Bandit is right, user the "larger" gauge needles which are thinner! It's an oddity but you have been using pipestoves to tear through your muscle - of course that will add to your pain and discomfort.

Attachments

• NG List.png
    NG List.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

I thought 27g was too small. On the attachment on the above comment says 27g is for insulin and intravenous drug use. I’ve been using 25g and would love to use 27g. Thanks
27g works just fine for me. It's definitely slow with my 3ml syringes but no problems. Just don't try test base with them... It doesn't work.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

You guys use 27? I tried 25 and didn't felt i didn't get enough flow.

The kits I order online come with 23g 1.5" for pinning. 2.5ml up my butt in about 10 seconds.

Gainz.

You guys use 27? I tried 25 and didn't felt i didn't get enough flow.

The kits I order online come with 23g 1.5" for pinning. 2.5ml up my butt in about 10 seconds.

Well you definitely can't draw with 27g. But yeah 27g works just fine for pinning. Especially with the 1ml syringes I use for my trt dose. I use 1ml for cruising and 3ml for blasting. The 3ml and 27g definitely take more time.
But damn... You still using 23g? That's a fucking harpoon 🤣😂.

Gainz.

There She blows - kill Moby Dicks ARSE :ROFLMAO:
I ran out of my 27s and 25s a few months ago. All I had laying around was some cheap 21g I got on sale. I got 100 of them for like $7 bucks. They work great for the draw. So... I bucked up and pinned... Yoo... I fucking bled and bled and bled from that shit. I basically pushed a nail into my delt. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it was going too... But I'm pretty sure I wasted that pin by how much I bled. 2 minutes after I stopped bleeding... I bought 100 27g and 100 25g... Next day delivery... Thanks Amazon... I learned that lesson. Never again.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Well you definitely can't draw with 27g. But yeah 27g works just fine for pinning. Especially with the 1ml syringes I use for my trt dose. I use 1ml for cruising and 3ml for blasting. The 3ml and 27g definitely take more time.
But damn... You still using 23g? That's a fucking harpoon 🤣😂.
I've never known any different, I buy injection kits from a legit medical supplier so I just used what comes with that.

I might feel differently if I had to use them myself, but my injection routine is prep a pin and stick my arse in the air so 🤷‍♂️.

The 25g took ages and I didn't like how it felt like she was pushing really hard on it. 23g and my butt just drinks it.

Imgame

I'll check them out. But I usually get 100 pins for $8- $11 bucks (depending on gauge) and 100 barrels for $10-$13 (depending on size)
I never pay for anything. I just go to needle exchange
I wonder what shipping would cost to send you 400 units