Test Results in -

Semper Fi

Not bad service - Blood drawn on Sat and Results today.  No Surpises here I was in the very low 300's like 304 I think 8-9 years ago - Results are Testosterone Total 266 ng/dl.  Seeing an Endo Doc sometime this week before I make any Permanant decisions but looks like TRT for me.......

Assuming I do TRT - Is there some type of index of what is ideal for an active 47 year old man?  500?  I know the Endo doc will have an opinion on this but well..... I really have never had much faith in Dr's........

SF 

milkin

Welcome to trt ville you old goat, it was gettin lonly over here. Everyone is different when it comes to trt dosage SF but once you hit that target nuber, it's smooth sailing from there. 

It's a bigger step then most think since it will be a lifetime commetment. Just do yourself a favor concentrate on getting your numbers right with doc, thic could take several months of running bloods to get the corect number. 

Good luck bro.

Understanding TRT

Semper Fi

Thanks man - Appointment just got set for late this afternoon.  I am seeing an Endo Dr.  - Not sure what they know about TRT down here but I guess I will find out.  In anycase I am sure that most of my knowledge will come from here..........

I will update as things progress - 

SF

Semper Fi

So back from the Doc - Not bad, she was more HRT knowledgeable than I had anticipated - I did not have my blood work sheet on me as I made and had the appointment today but I told her the main numbers and sending here a scanned copy tomorrow. Cool - She can translate the damn thing for me!  I was a bit skeptical when she told me that she could prescribe test to me that would last for 2-3 months!  I was not sure if I really believed her until I got home and just looked it up.  "TU" Testosterone undecanoate.  This test is not available in the US yet. 

Next step - I send her the blood work and she sees if there is anything else I need to get checked (A long list) before proceeding ...... Then off to TRT.  

Oh 110/78 PB and 60 HR - Pretty happy about that!

SF