TEST SUS DECA DROSTANOLONE

Zedadogg

Hey,
I bought all these products a while back amd lost the sheet the guy gave me to tell me how to stack these. Can someone please give me an idea on how to run a cycle with this combo? Cheers

Twizted

We are gonna need more info. How many cycles have you ran before? What's your stats? What's your goals? The more info the better we can help you

otfjoey300

Test and sust are the same thing for one; deca and masteron are an odd mix but can be effective ; somehow I doubt you have the proper capacity to run this

Zedadogg

We are gonna need more info. How many cycles have you ran before? What's your stats? What's your goals? The more info the better we can help you
Thanks mate, iv ran a cycle of test and dbol about 5 years ago and saw great results. Iv only just started training again so im thinking once i feel ready ill start another cycle. I want to just get jacked really. The plan the guy i bought it from gave me a detailed sheet to follow but i lost it when i lost my phone. What does the drost do? How much do i use of each?

Zedadogg

Hey,
I bought all these products a while back amd lost the sheet the guy gave me to tell me how to stack these. Can someone please give me an idea on how to run a cycle with this combo? Cheers
Can someone please give me a schedule to follow? Like a tried and tested cycle? Thanks

otfjoey300

If it’s drostanalone enanthate , then run two shots per week with your deca. You might as well just go two shots of each this is based off of your deca actually being nandrolone decanoate and your masteron actually being the long acting ester of enanthate as well..

Zedadogg

Thanks mate, iv ran a cycle of test and dbol about 5 years ago and saw great results. Iv only just started training again so im thinking once i feel ready ill start another cycle. I want to just get jacked really. The plan the guy i bought it from gave me a detailed sheet to follow but i lost it when i lost my phone. What does the drost do? How much do i use of each?

If it’s drostanalone enanthate , then run two shots per week with your deca. You might as well just go two shots of each this is based off of your deca actually being nandrolone decanoate and your masteron actually being the long acting ester of enanthate as well..
Thanks mate, what should I do though? Like how much of test, sus and deca am I doing weekly?

otfjoey300

If it’s two shots of each it should be right around 500/5-600 (depending what deca is dosed) and 400 (most masteron enanthate is only dosed to 200 mg/mL, so im assuming that’s what you’re using

Zedadogg

Two shots of each per week. You could run 3 shots of sustanon per week. I feel like i shouldn’t be giving you this advice though, just based on how you’re asking.
Thanks for replying. I really appreciate it. So it's 100mg of each twice a week?

Rhino73

Would it help if I sent you a pic of the product I intended to take?
Hey Zedadogg
Welcome to the forum. I’ve got zero experience with compounds and only half way through my first cycle so that I’m obviously not going to give you any advice on that front. But I will say that before I started this cycle I did a lot of research and followed a lot of forums, I got some bad advice along the way and made some mistakes but because I wasn’t rushing I caught those mistakes before I’d acted on the poor advice.
The experienced guys here have a lot of knowledge and are happy to help, but there is no one size fits all cycle.
The number one priority is your health and that’s what these guys put first when they give advice, so just rocking up and throwing a few compounds around that you don’t seem to know much about and thinking someone will just give you a cycle is unrealistic.
They want to know that you know what your getting yourself into. You need a basic understanding first and then you’ll get the help you need.
Good luck man.

EMachine

I totally agree with Supps on this one. It’s been a while since you last cycled. Start with test alone and get to feel what it feels like to be on it again, before adding other compounds. Masteron works best when your body fat is around 10% and there’s no need to even use that.

A 12 week cycle of 250-500 mg per week should get u to where you want to go…this is also an opportunity for you to get your diet on point. Pin at least twice per week to keep your level consistent…I only use sustanon-250 if I’m pinning 3 x per week (even at 500 mg per week) so that I keep my levels consistent and helps me control BP better (but that am individual thing) Some people love sustanon, while others like me prefer Cypionate or Enanthate. I feel better on these two. Keep things simple for now…just because you have these compounds doesn’t mean you have to use them all now…also, I feel that you need to do more research and learn more about steroids…u seem very ignorant (in a good way) about this topic and this shit can hurt you if you don’t use them properly.

Zedadogg

Sustanon 250
250mg / ml -10ml

Testosterone propionate
100mg / ml - 10ml

Deca durabolin
200mg / ml - 10ml

Drostanolone enanthate
2000mg / 10ml
200 mg/ml

HGH.to

I would say that for now you only need Sustanon 250. Use about 0.66 ml (165 mg) 3 times weekly = about 500 mg weekly. That's on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Test Propionate should be injected daily so not really good for you I guess. Keep it for later cycles when you'll have experience.
Keep Deca for your second or better third cycle for bulking
Keep Drastonolone for further cycles for cutting

Other than that - prepare Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Have arimidex/aromasin handy in case you would get high estrogen.
Good luck