Test/Tren/mast Vs test/Tren/deca

Amazonjames

I was online browsing for some TTM and came across a test tren deca blend.

Maybe I have been living under a rock but I have never seen this before.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the two blends in regards to results and sides? Pros and cons?

Aussie

Test tren mast is the best way. Mast helps keep tren sides under control.
Best way to use tren for most people

Gainz.

Test tren mast is the best way. Mast helps keep tren sides under control.
Best way to use tren for most people

I couldn't of said it better!
Test, tren, mast is great for feeling awesome and putting those finishing touches on your physique.
Mast really shines if you're under 15% body fat. Mast gives you that full dry look.
Now test, tren deca is usually used to put on size.... and strength.

Personally... I'm on everything 🤣😂
Test, tren, deca and mast. And yes it all comes from 1 vial. I just need a little more test on top.

I will caution that vials with multiple compounds can have some serious pip. Mine sure does, but a little swelling and minor limping isn't going to slow me down!

So what are you looking for? Are you looking to get bigger and have a better looking physique?
Or are you just looking to get bigger and risk water retention from the deca?

Now I will say that running tren and mast together has made me impossibly horny.
Like... it's a fucking problem!
@GainzBandit this is the time for you to shine
Blend boy 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha... the last tren bender... god damnit... I might really change my name now!

Amazonjames

I couldn't of said it better!
Test, tren, mast is great for feeling awesome and putting those finishing touches on your physique.
Mast really shines if you're under 15% body fat. Mast gives you that full dry look.
Now test, tren deca is usually used to put on size.... and strength.

Personally... I'm on everything 🤣😂
Test, tren, deca and mast. And yes it all comes from 1 vial. I just need a little more test on top.

I will caution that vials with multiple compounds can have some serious pip. Mine sure does, but a little swelling and minor limping isn't going to slow me down!

So what are you looking for? Are you looking to get bigger and have a better looking physique?
Or are you just looking to get bigger and risk water retention from the deca?

Now I will say that running tren and mast together has made me impossibly horny.
Like... it's a fucking problem!

Hahaha... the last tren bender... god damnit... I might really change my name now!

To give a little background, I'm 44, have used on and off since I was 17 and 57kg (125lb). The biggest I've been is 106kg (234lb) at around 17% body fat in 2019. I was doing 5 X 5 training.

I stopped lifting then and got down to 93kg ( 205lb) for Thai boxing.

I haven't done any training of any kind for a year or so due to work and have recently had viral pneumonia for a few months and dropped down to 89kg (196lb) at 17.5% bf according to a seven point caliper test.

I'm back in the gym and have started 5 X 5 training again alongside meal prep, and want to get back to around 100kg (220lb) or a bit less in decent shape.

I got back to 93kg (205lb) in my first week of training.

The best shape I've ever been in was in the year 2017 when I was 96kg (212lb) at around 12% body fat while using TTM, so I've gone and bought a couple of vials from Chiron and am waiting for delivery.

But now I'm wondering, do I use the TTM to add 3kg while stripping some body fat, or do I use TNT to add mass back then strip later?

Gainz.

To give a little background, I'm 44, have used on and off since I was 17 and 57kg (125lb). The biggest I've been is 106kg (234lb) at around 17% body fat in 2019. I was doing 5 X 5 training.

I stopped lifting then and got down to 93kg ( 205lb) for Thai boxing.

I haven't done any training of any kind for a year or so due to work and have recently had viral pneumonia for a few months and dropped down to 89kg (196lb) at 17.5% bf according to a seven point caliper test.

I'm back in the gym and have started 5 X 5 training again alongside meal prep, and want to get back to around 100kg (220lb) or a bit less in decent shape.

I got back to 93kg (205lb) in my first week of training.

The best shape I've ever been in was in the year 2017 when I was 96kg (212lb) at around 12% body fat while using TTM, so I've gone and bought a couple of vials from Chiron and am waiting for delivery.

But now I'm wondering, do I use the TTM to add 3kg while stripping some body fat, or do I use TNT to add mass back then strip later?

Well everyone usually bulks during the winter and cuts in the summer. So deca first, mast later. Or just be super strict on your diet and lean gain from now till your summer cut so theres less to strip off.
My body only let's me get lean. I can't pack on fat like others and strip it off later. So I always have to lean bulk.
It can be done for all body types. You just have to watch your fats and sugars. If you do 3,500 calories a day with 300g of protein and keep your fats and sugars low..... you'll get exactly what you want without peeling off the fat later and having to diet even more