Test,tren,var cycle

Twizted

Will do man I appreciate it. I come from years of opiate addiction and meth addiction. Bupre really did save my ass, but now I just lean on it like I did the other drugs. I have quit before and then stumbled my dumb ass back when I hit a patch of depression. It's time to do away with it for good though.

Twizted

My doc prescribes me 3 8mg pills a day, but I have always only ever took 2. Dunno why I never just had him cut me down to 2. I guess the old junky in me likes having a massive surplus.

Maniac1130

I am down to approx a quarter of an 8 so about 2mg a day.
Hell yeah bro! It's all a matter of will power now!
Dude I am so damn proud of you bro!!! You sincerely put a smile on my face reading your post. You are a fucking warrior man. You beat the unbeatable. At this point there is literally absolutely nothing that can stop you from anything you want to do with your life. I have so much respect for you and your wife overcoming that crisis called opiates. It is Satan himself IMO. Just the fact that you have made it through what you have made it through is the baddest ass achievement man. I know I will never look back and I know you know what I'm saying.
Right back at you brother!!! Hardest thing I've ever done. You know exactly what Im talking about! I am proud of you and your wife too, man!!! Even more so because you guys traded your addiction for opiates for an addiction to living a fit and healthy life. Its the way to go man for sure!!
I will be following in your footsteps on the bupe ween. I am going to scale down to 1mg this week and started this morning. You inspire me bro. When a person walks through the flames of hell his / her soul is forged into steel from the fire. God bless you and your wife and I'm happy that I got to be friends with you brother! Keep it pushing !!!
God bless you too, brother. You and your family! Dude and obviously this goes without say but i'll say it anyway, if you ever need to talk (like you're feeling like relapsing) give me a shout out first I will talk you down bro (which I am sure you may never need this but the offer is ALWAYS there). Good luck to you on your ween I KNOW you can do it and I'm glad you're thinking the same way. FUCK being on this shit for life man. I laughed at my doctor the other day. She told me that "research shows people who stay on the suboxone treatment for over a year have a better chance of staying sober" Dude that's such bullshit. IF I am going to relapse, no amount of subs are going to stop me. Period. I WANT to be sober. I think it's just a matter of time. The longer we stay sober the easier it is to tell ourselves that doing drugs is a TERRIBLE idea. I certainly don't want to be on the subs forever. My body hates it. I told her (my doctor) after a few months I wanted to ween down. Let's go to 4mg I said. She strongly suggested 6mg. So I agreed. But dude, I took 1 2mg subutex instead of the total 6mg and I was fine. I was more tired than usual for the first few days but once my body adjusted, my energy levels came back. Been taking 1mg for about a week now and I am more tired than usual (and go into sneezing fits I am sure you know what those are like) but other than that I am good. I don't really get cravings anymore and when they do come they go just as quickly. Staying busy is key to our success!

Anyway, sorry for the rant but good luck to you and your wife brother stay safe, healthy, and sober! God bless you man!

P.S. I am happy to have made friends with you as well!

Maniac1130

Coming off of buprenorphine sucks if you don't do it right, congrats on getting down to 1mg. I need to do the same. I've been on 16mg for years, but recently have really been wanting to work myself off again.
Bro, I don't think there's neccessarily anything wrong with being on the subs for years because the fact of the matter is that you're sober and that's the MOST important.

I tend to agree with Hulk on this, I think the Dr.s are all full of shit. If I can maintain my sobriety without being on subs for the rest of my life, that is my end goal. But hey, If for whatever reason I needed to be on them for a few years to stay sober, I am ok with that too. Sobriety is the most important thing. My body always tells me when it's had enough buprenorphine because I'll forget to take the shit one day and be fine the next. But I decided this time around (I had gotten sober for 1.5 years a few years ago so this is my second attempt at sobriety) I was going to ween myself down instead of just stopping the stuff because you're right comming off the shit is pretty terrible otherwise. At this point in time, my daily dose is so small, I highly doubt I will even experience much in the way of withdrawls from it. Probably sneeze like crazy for a few days and be a bit more tired than usual but it will all go away eventually and then I am a free man! lol

Good luck to you on your journey and like Hulk was saying, if you ever need to talk, we are here for sure!

Maniac1130

Will do man I appreciate it. I come from years of opiate addiction and meth addiction. Bupre really did save my ass, but now I just lean on it like I did the other drugs. I have quit before and then stumbled my dumb ass back when I hit a patch of depression. It's time to do away with it for good though.
Agreeed 100%! This shit has seriously saved my ass! I was addicted to meth and heroin. More heroin than meth but wouldn't exactly turn a line down.

Now I'm on that "fuck drugs" shit! We got this brothers, Good luck to you. STAY STRONG BROTHER.

P.S. I also have a surplus on hand because I refused to take the 6mg the dr presribed me. Can never hurt to have it!

Maniac1130

You can do it brother!!! Your receptor can actually be fully stimulated at like 4mg I assure you. The docs want us on the high dose so that we will be "lifers" and continue to fuel the big pharma machine. Sub strips when they came out cost 25 bucks a piece! For mg! In not a conspiracy theorist but it is very obvious to me the agenda between the govt and big pharma. They have used us as lab rats an laughed all the way to the bank.
So true man!!! I hate that abouut them. They probably see us all as just "some junkies". Like bitch, sorry I didn't pay $100k on a degree to watch people take a piss every day. My bad. lol

suppsforlife

It's called Levothyroxine generic for synthroid. So to answer your question, I have no idea. But that's what it says on my bottle.
That's T4, it converts into T3. Without it, you won't be able to lose weight. If you have more of it in your system - it would helps burn fat faster

Maniac1130

That's T4, it converts into T3. Without it, you won't be able to lose weight. If you have more of it in your system - it would helps burn fat faster
Ok. I am taking 50mcg a day of this stuff. I think it's not enough because i am having trouble losing weight. However, I am still burning fat which is odd. I am increasing in definition but my weight has remained almost the same.

HulkSmashShan

Quit focusing on the scale. Let that mirror be the judge. Sounds like you're doing good.
Welderman is right bro 100 percent. If you are seeing results then chances are u r replacing fat w muscle. This will not show up on the scale. My gym has a BMI scale that I'm going off of now bc my wife (who you guys have seen ) weighs in at a buck 56 and there is no way in hell that is fat.

Maniac1130

I totally understand what you guys are saying. For sure. My main goal was to lose weight, though. Don't get me wrong, I like that I am burning fat but do you know how difficult it is to do a pullup when you're the height of a 7th grader but you weigh more than most people (besides the hulk) who are 6'1''?

Welderman

Have you downloaded any calorie counting apps. I did and I am honest about data I enter. It really helps me keep diet as close to perfect as I can get it.

Maniac1130

You know what, I will keep a calorie journal. Maybe you're right, Welderman. Maybe I have been eating too many calories a day. I'll start by writing it down in a journal starting today. Thanks bub!

Welderman

Download myfitnesspal app. It tells you how many calories your allowed to reach your goal. I stay 500 calorie below recommended for my weight and add cardio 30 min daily. YOU WILL DROP SOME POUNDS.

HulkSmashShan

Chicken , rice, asparagus. Repeat repeat repeat. Get your omegas by having tuna steak every other night or supplemental. I can guarantee you results if you do it and do it religiously. Zero cheat days. You got this brother! I believe in you man. Like I've said before from what you have overcome everything else is so minimal. Keep pushing brother you are in your way!!

Maniac1130

You're right Hulk. It's time to get even more serious! I have officially discovered what's hindering me. I just ate lunch and realized that I have been cheating more than I wanted to admit. I am currently at 1,630 calories and I still have to eat dinner yet. So the reason I am not losing weight is becuase I am not actually in a deficit I am eating the exact amount of cals my body burns at rest so basically just maintaining my weight. I got this!!!