Testing product

MHale

Hello all,

So I just got some gear from a buddy, he says it’s legit and he does have a bunch of it.

My question is, can I send it out to be tested anywhere? I would like to know the purity and the type of test it is.

He says it’s test enanthate.. but I just want to double check.

I thought I saw someone on here post some paperwork after they had something tested.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Nick1000

One option would be to use Roidtest's semi-quantative test kit to get a good close estimate as to the strength of the test. I have used it a few times on tren and it has saved me time and money wasted on low dosed products. The cost is around 30 dollars for the test.

Twizted

One option would be to use Roidtest's semi-quantative test kit to get a good close estimate as to the strength of the test. I have used it a few times on tren and it has saved me time and money wasted on low dosed products. The cost is around 30 dollars for the test.
Roidtest is a terrible way to test gear. It's very known to provide unreliable results.

Nick1000

Roidtest is a terrible way to test gear. It's very known to provide unreliable results.
Semi quantitative test are usually pretty accurate. They are used in hospitals regularly. They dont produce completely accurate results but do give a good estimate which is what they are created for and used for. For accurate results you would want mass spectrometry testing. The semi quantitative test is all I have ever used from that company.

Twizted

I have heard of ppl testing known good product with roidtest and still getting a bad result. I'm not speaking from experience because I've never purchased it due to all the negative I've heard. On most other steroid forums the general consensus is that roidtest can't be trusted. I woukd hate to see someone trash gear for no reason.

Nick1000

I have heard of ppl testing known good product with roidtest and still getting a bad result. I'm not speaking from experience because I've never purchased it due to all the negative I've heard. On most other steroid forums the general consensus is that roidtest can't be trusted. I woukd hate to see someone trash gear for no reason.
I don't know, I have had good experience with the new semi quantitative test. These test are a new product that only came out this year so..... I have only found 1 or 2 posts about them being used. Could you link any post you know of for me. I would like to read them if possible. I can tell you me and a buddy had some tren we suspected as being under dosed and or fake. We ran across theseand bought a couple of the semi quantitative tren test and sure enough, it tested between 50 and 100 mg instead if 200. We got another brand and it tested right up around 200 like it was supposed to and believe me that gear was solid. I will try to attach a pic of the results. I talked to a guy in the lab at the hospital I work at and he said the semi quantitative and semi qualitative test are used everyday. Actually when you take a drug test the drug testing is a semi quantitative test as well are antibody testing such as for covid or any other antibodies. A breathalyzer is a quantitative test but a blood test for alcohol would be a qualitative test. There are many other things tested with these test so not a new technology. As far as roidtest tests all I can say is I have had good luck so far, its cheap, and easier than opposed to sending a sample off to another country.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210222-123441_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210222-123441_Gallery.jpg
    824.4 KB · Views: 2

Nick1000

The reagent test I have read a lot of bad reviews on and do agree. The test react and turn different colors but there are so many different compounds that some of the colors are very close together and appear to be very, very easily confused. Everyone views colors slightly different. The semi quantitative test only test 1 compound and are new. I can only find 1 post so far that discusses them. It is a real shame there is not a simple easy and cheap way to test products more reliably. Working in the medical field I like to test everything, lol. Luckily I currently have a good supplier and good gear thanks to this site.