Testo E 250mg/ml E5D half vial gone?

ghostballz

Hello everyone im new here.

Im going straight to the point. This is my second Cycle and something weird happend, i take 1ml every 5 days. Today i noticed the vial is finished and checking on my needles i have 6 left and i had 10 in total. How could i have 6 needles left and i checked the vial for leakage and the vial was always in its package

D

Deleted member 45086

So your saying you only got 4cc out of what should have been 10cc's. If you looked at it before it was ever opened and it was full, well then I'm clueless. I've had the rubber stopper to leak before but you would notice that.

ghostballz

So your saying you only got 4cc out of what should have been 10cc's. If you looked at it before it was ever opened and it was full, well then I'm clueless. I've had the rubber stopper to leak before but you would notice that.
Yes i got 4cc from it. The vial was not opened and it wasnt all full to the top but it was filled like its supposed to. Im using green needles to draw the oil is that a problem?

ghostballz

are you sure you used 1 ml? are you sure the vial was full?
Yes i was using 1ml, dont know if it makes any difference but on the syringe when you open it there is a little empty space at the top i push that in before i start withdrawing the oil. So basically it is 1 ml but maybe little more since it gets filled all the way to the tip. But that doesnt explain 6cc gone

D

Deleted member 45086

A vial of test usually last me about 3 injections but that's self inflicted. 😂