Testosterone and Libido

TrynaGain

Hello,

I recently started using testosterone cypionate about 5 weeks ago and about 1 week after being on test my sex drive was through the roof. But recently, my libido has completely disappeared and I'm having trouble even achieving an erection and I haven't changed anything. What could be the reason for this and how might I go about treating this issue? SHBG, estridiol, or something else out of whack? Much thanks.

EMachine

Get your balls starting again will help...give hcg a try 500 i.u. 3 x per week for 1 week. it will work well with the AI you chose. When I started TRT, I ran into a similar problem and realized early on that I needed to keep an eye on my estrogen, estradiol levels since I was sensitive to testosterone. I started taking .25 of arimidex every week on the day of my weekly TRT shot. This changed everything. I also added proviron to my cocktail. I started at 25 mg per day. Now, I use 50 mg per day, but I have been using this product for over 15 years. It will help bring back your libido. Proviron is like a product that goes into the body and finds a way to normalize things that are a little out of wack. It helps to keep libido normal or just above normal. For me, the use of Hcg only takes place when I notice the slight shrinkage...this is how I know my body needs a little help and I use 2 x 250 i.u. per week. I don't generally wait for more shrinkage to happen. If you don't act right away it can be damaging to your sex drive.
Don't worry...it will come back...control estrogen and you will be pretty happen with the outcome.

TrynaGain

Get your balls starting again will help...give hcg a try 500 i.u. 3 x per week for 1 week. it will work well with the AI you chose. When I started TRT, I ran into a similar problem and realized early on that I needed to keep an eye on my estrogen, estradiol levels since I was sensitive to testosterone. I started taking .25 of arimidex every week on the day of my weekly TRT shot. This changed everything. I also added proviron to my cocktail. I started at 25 mg per day. Now, I use 50 mg per day, but I have been using this product for over 15 years. It will help bring back your libido. Proviron is like a product that goes into the body and finds a way to normalize things that are a little out of wack. It helps to keep libido normal or just above normal. For me, the use of Hcg only takes place when I notice the slight shrinkage...this is how I know my body needs a little help and I use 2 x 250 i.u. per week. I don't generally wait for more shrinkage to happen. If you don't act right away it can be damaging to your sex drive.
Don't worry...it will come back...control estrogen and you will be pretty happen with the outcome.
Thank you so much for your response. I got to do some research on Proviron.

QuadGod

Like Emachine replied, Arimidex and/or hcg; preferably both. Many guys make the mistake of thinking the need to take "more" Test secondary to the reverse side-effects; decreased sex drive, shrinkage, etc. Taking more Test will only increase the side effects your already having. Good luck.

HGH.to

Never lost sex drive on gear only erection.
And mine was cured with adex.
sexual issues are different from a person to another. some lost interest in sex, others can't maintain or reach an erection. others can't reach an orgasm. different people, different issues. for example, high prolactin makes you lose interest in sex. your issue was due to high estrogen, as you already know it.