Testosterone and Marijuana use

CaptainPlanet

I think it aids with pain or soreness, meaning it has residual effects the next day so you might be able to cope with a better workout. I could be wrong, but this is what I remember hearing from a boxer.

suppsforlife

can't say with certitude but I doubt they interact in anyway.
Testosterone just boosts your hormone, Marijuana works in whole different way. But as Cap said - if you have pains or soreness from test or intense workout then weed could help ease it off

BodyGear

With testosterone you're trying to get big. Marijuana is not going to help you reach that. as long as you use it rarely - that's no harm, but if using marijuana often - what's the point of running testosterone anyway?

Pacman32746

With testosterone you're trying to get big. Marijuana is not going to help you reach that. as long as you use it rarely - that's no harm, but if using marijuana often - what's the point of running testosterone
Very low dose and seldom use. I've read a few places that using thc products in the morning can increase natural test in men.

Pacman32746

never heard of it. could you share the source if you find it? now i'm interested myself

Basically small amount and moderate use can raise T some but regular to heavy use can actually lower. This is just one of many studies I've seen.

adrok11

I have smoked marijuana almost daily since about 12 years old for medical reasons in for recreation reasons. It has never affected my blood work negatively while I’ve been on cycle or off cycle. It can however reach a point where if you have used the plant in excess, too frequently, you become lazy and you lose motivation and drive, which will result in you sitting on your ass more and eating junk food, which will result in lower testosterone. However if you were able to stay motivated, utilize the miracle plant to enhance the mind muscle connection and boost appetite, it’s actually very conducive to the lifestyle. It shouldn’t be a mystery to anyone at this point, it really doesn’t matter whether we are talking about cupcakes or crack, moderation is necessary with everything in life, too much of anything is bad at some point

Pacman32746

I have smoked marijuana almost daily since about 12 years old for medical reasons in for recreation reasons. It has never affected my blood work negatively while I’ve been on cycle or off cycle. It can however reach a point where if you have used the plant in excess, too frequently, you become lazy and you lose motivation and drive, which will result in you sitting on your ass more and eating junk food, which will result in lower testosterone. However if you were able to stay motivated, utilize the miracle plant to enhance the mind muscle connection and boost appetite, it’s actually very conducive to the lifestyle. It shouldn’t be a mystery to anyone at this point, it really doesn’t matter whether we are talking about cupcakes or crack, moderation is necessary with everything in life, too much of anything is bad at some point
Agreed and very well put.

BiggyBill

I guess that’s the point BodyGear tried to offer in his post.