testosterone boosters

sanny33

hello everyone im interested in taking steroids but before i do that i would like to try some natural products. i was wondering if anyone knows anything about novedex xt and t-bomb iv read information on them and they both sound like good testosterone boosters anyone tried them. are they worth spending the money. will i get good results.

Max

I'm not a big supplement person, but I think these two supplements may offer some potential for AAS users as well.

milkin

Post your stats on your profile page so your question can be answered effectively. Also list your goals and workout history, this is important.

steve

t bomb is ok but the t bomb that is available is t bomb 2. its decent for a supplement but if you can find somewhere with left over t bomb from the originaly one... the first t bomb GET IT!!! its 1 tes and it was banned but it worked great!

rustamouse

I hear taking a freezing cold shower boosts your testosterone levels. It also helps if you are trying to save your virginity for that special person..

dlovett

I've used the Novedex XT and didn't notice any effect. I like Gaspari products but this one just didn't impress me.

Blahblah

I actually really like Mahler's Aggressive Strength. Never had my levels tested but he has posted results from other users and they had large increases in free test.